Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020

Added to Calendar: 03/04/21

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I guess the Chalets and Tourers will be like Caravan sites so if thats the Governments Ruling its Gotta be :(:(

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, I've just been reading about it...

‎Neil Grantham‎, Drennan Lindholme Leisure Lakes

We here at Drennan Lindholme having seen the Tourers and Holiday Lodges having to close have taken the decision to close the whole fishing and Country Park from Thursday 5th Nov until December.
We take our Angling and Holiday Makers Health serious and put your well being over publicity and money .
We wish all and everyone of you ,’even if I don’t like you ‘ a safe return in December with a few little niceties being able to get done .
We will have the trees lopt and the roads repaired .The new 140 pitch touring site will also have been fully tarmaced. .
Its great with Aaron being away ,I HAVE THE POWER XX

It solves one issue and that was what was going to happen re the Fur & Feather on the 21st :)

I'm not sure what everyone's thoughts are but how about we reschedule it for early on in the New Year, sometime around about Easter?
It can still be based on a Fur & Feather, but also it's Maggotdrowning's 20th Birthday on 12th February so can be a birthday party as well.
Hopefully the restrictions will have eased by then and the bar and cafe/restaurant will be open as well

What does everyone think?

steve king

The One and Only
Site Supporter
Easter Sunday is 4th April 2021 so the weather should warm up a bit so having a 20th Birthday come F&F bash would be quiet good.

Whisker

Site Supporter
I was tempted to fish this year but another lockdown was always on the cards. Could be tempted in the New Year if things get better.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Yes, I've just been reading about it...

‎Neil Grantham‎, Drennan Lindholme Leisure Lakes

We here at Drennan Lindholme having seen the Tourers and Holiday Lodges having to close have taken the decision to close the whole fishing and Country Park from Thursday 5th Nov until December.
We take our Angling and Holiday Makers Health serious and put your well being over publicity and money .
We wish all and everyone of you ,’even if I don’t like you ‘ a safe return in December with a few little niceties being able to get done .
We will have the trees lopt and the roads repaired .The new 140 pitch touring site will also have been fully tarmaced. .
Its great with Aaron being away ,I HAVE THE POWER XX

It solves one issue and that was what was going to happen re the Fur & Feather on the 21st :)

I'm not sure what everyone's thoughts are but how about we reschedule it for early on in the New Year, sometime around about Easter?
It can still be based on a Fur & Feather, but also it's Maggotdrowning's 20th Birthday on 12th February so can be a birthday party as well.
Hopefully the restrictions will have eased by then and the bar and cafe/restaurant will be open as well

What does everyone think?
Yes sounds good

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
4th of april My Daughters Birthday (y) (y) Yep im in (y) Gives me more time to learn Perry Como songs :LOL: :LOL: My singing Voice travels Better in warmer weather.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Oh the Lord has shone down on us as well, it will be just about Bright Shorts Flip Flops and T shirt weather :cool::cool:

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Next Easter sounds good, and 'er indoors might let me out for the weekend providing I get her shiny new kitchen and bathroom finished first.......
Who was it said "You're retired now, it's time to put yer feet up"? :oops: