Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020

Added to Calendar: 03/04/21

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Ahh, she, the good lady, is working that weekend. I will thrust her upon you all in the spring match where one unlucky soul will have to unhook the fish for her. Unless the draw is rigged the chances of her being next to me are slim and she becomes someone elses annoyance! :D(y)

tysontim

Site Supporter
Really hope this goes ahead I’m looking forward to it as I have always wanted to fish at Lindholme so Dave can you put me down for a drive to peg please mate when and if it gets sorted.

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
Ahh, she, the good lady, is working that weekend. I will thrust her upon you all in the spring match where one unlucky soul will have to unhook the fish for her. Unless the draw is rigged the chances of her being next to me are slim and she becomes someone elses annoyance! :D(y)
The way you fish, you'll be needing more help than me ??

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
So, rumour's and speculation. If we do now enter a second lockdown then the proposed match will be cancelled? If so, keep the cash for the forum upkeep or spend it on pies... However if fishing isn't banned we could always "accidentally" be at Tom's pond on the same day? I'm assuming cross borders will be stopped so no West Yorkshire to North Yorkshire...

Munchy

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
I'm booking day off work n making a surprise visit, just to torment you all for day. ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's not looking good at the moment but like I said I'll put something out here during the week...

I'll reach out to everyone :D