Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020

Added to Calendar: 03/04/21

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm watching and waiting at the moment - the rules state you shouldn't go from Tier3 into a lower tier area unless for work, education or care.
Lindholme is currently in a Tier1 area, West and North Yorkshire is Tier 2 & 1 respectively, South Yorks, Gtr Manchester Tier 3 and Derbyshire southwards again Tier 1

So currently all those not in Tier 3 areas are okay to travel to North Lincolnshire, but it's changing all the time

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
:mad: Not a Happy Bunny :mad:

Dropped the Pork Pie from @Scribe off at Dave's yesterday and paid up for the Lindholme F&F. Woke up this morning to find I'm now in Tier3 which means no travelling to Lindholme. :mad:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There's a month to go yet Peter and I haven't banked your money yet ;)

I can always turn it into nuggets and just withdraw one at a time to keep my hand in :D

On a serious note, I'm watching and waiting and nearer the time if any decisions have to be made I'll post them on here.
Everyone's money is safe, it's in the missus's purse, so if the worst comes to the worst and we have to cancel, or people have to drop out as a result of restrictions, isolation, illness, then as long as she hasn't started her Xmas shopping people will be refunded :)

commieboy257

in all seriousness why don;t you run a summer bash, some of us don;t do so well in the colder months?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I did say to Peter that when this is all over, or when it's down to the norm, I'm going to organise a massive Maggotdrowning weekend somewhere central to most where we can just meet up, chew the fat, have a bit of a social, do some fishing, bring the wives even .... to be arranged ;)

commieboy257

I did say to Peter that when this is all over, or when it's down to the norm, I'm going to organise a massive Maggotdrowning weekend somewhere central to most where we can just meet up, chew the fat, have a bit of a social, do some fishing, bring the wives even .... to be arranged ;)
sounds cool. wife wouldn;t go near it but a warm weather meet up, have a yarn and some fishing sounds good. I mean I've never fished a match in my life so mark me down for last place but somewhere central-ish sounds attractive.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
If there's a slight chance of it being risky id rather leave it, God can ya imagine the finger pointers if it went ahead and someone suffers.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Decoy would be handy,reasonably central 112 pegs on the 'strips'

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@Dave

If the worst happens and I can't make it for any reason, then leave my money as a donation to site. Up to press, it's O.K. here in this little corner, but you never know.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm taking every week as it comes at the moment Pete :)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Bring the wives :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If ya scared of Kissing em Goodbye thats your problem. But from what i hear on here most of the Gerts are right controlling Nag bags. Leave em at home you'll get nowt done and look a bigger fool for putting up with it.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We haven't even said anywhere yet, don't jump the gun with the mileage calculations ;)