Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020

Added to Calendar: 03/04/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Word on the street that outdoor gatherings, team sports etc will be allowed shortly after the schools go back.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
@Dave if there’s any spaces available I’d quite like a day out on Bennys 👍

I’m not a northerner, however I’m married to a Yorkshire lass, I can do the drive in just over 2hrs, and ........why not?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hopefully by the end of this month we should have a better idea of what's happening re matches.
As soon as I know we can take it from there :)

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Boris laying out the roadmap of how lockdown is being released on the 22nd. Not long to wait now.

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Let’s hope he has not employed the services of our own route planner Sly.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The latest AT announcement is in Fishing Talk and it looks promising for matches to resume from 29th March

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Oooh good. Can't wait to start waving my waggler about.

georgie boy

Site Supporter
hi dave ai nd peter,it looks like i wont be able to attend this year because of covid, i do so miss our matches and i have a new winter coat that santa bought, i would like to pose but it will have to wait and soon this coat will be an old coat, someone wrote that our match be put off untill the summer, i would go for that. in the mean time please stay safe and merry christmas to you all.

Whisker

Site Supporter
The latest AT announcement is in Fishing Talk and it looks promising for matches to resume from 29th March
Dave,
I paid on to a Glebe Match that was originally planned for 31st Dec ‘20, then rebooked for 20th March.

After yesterday’s announcement, Roy’s now rebooked this match for... you guessed it.... Saturday 3rd April! Very sorry, going to have to drop out but I wish all who fish it tight lines and bulging nets.

baldpaul

Site Supporter
Is it worth me paying yet Dave, or should I hang fire?, me being a pessimist!.

Status
Not open for further replies.