Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020

Added to Calendar: 21/11/20

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
LINDHOLME LAKES, Saturday 21st November 2020, to be fished on Bonsai Lake

Lindholme Lakes Country Park - more than just fishing!

This match is open to all Maggotdrowning Members, the only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post.

ALARM CLOCK SETTINGS:

Meeting at the onsite cafe around 8:00am, draw at 8:30-9:00am, fish 10:30am while 3:30pm

After the match there will be the Results and Chrimble Pressies

EXPENSE PART:

The cost is £15.00 per person which includes Peg fee and Furs and Feathers (everyone will go home with a pressie)

POOLS (payable on the day):

£5.00 Pools to pay out 1st and 2nd in each Section
(sections determined by final numbers) to give everyone a chance of winning

£5.00 Optional Super Pool to pay out 1st, 2nd & 3rd overall
(Anglers in the optional pool can still claim 1st or 2nd in section)

RULES:
Fishery Rules apply plus all fish to be netted

MUST READ BIT:

Due to the current Coronovirus situation unfortunately there will be No individual presents/ Raffle Prizes this year, the Fur & Feather Prizes will be bought by myself as usual (okay, by my missus ;)) and will be fully wrapped and stored for a period of no less than 72 hours prior to the morning of the match.

The peg draw for the match will be carried out the evening beforehand and streamed 'Live' online.

Pie and Peas will not be provided after the match in order to reduce the risk of gatherings. However the onsite restaurant and bar will be open - please abide by their rules.

Social distancing rules apply in accordance with those set out by Lindholme Lakes.

PLEASE NOTE:

The only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post
The closing dates for putting your name down are the Saturday before the match (14th November 2020) - Do not leave it to the last minute to put your name down to avoid disapointment!
Peg numbers limited to avoid overcrowding and duff pegs

** IMPORTANT (Everyone to Read): **

To confirm your place a £15.00 non refundable deposit* is required by the Saturday before the match
(14/11/2020)
Pools money to be paid on the day of the match.
Pools monies will be collected in a sealed container and payouts will be made by Paypal or Bank Transfer the Monday following.

(* with the exception of cancellations due to Covid related self-isolation/quarantine)

Payment can be made by clicking the following link and selecting which match you wish to fish: 'Click Here to Purchase'

PLEASE NOTE: ALL THOSE THAT ENTERED THE FOREST LANE MATCH
-
Your previous payment of £8.00 will be taken off the £15.00 entry fee - please can you ensure you click the appropriate payment link
1601032270122.png
If anyone wants an alternate payment method please PM me

If anyone needs a 'pass out' for their wife/husband, girl/boyfriend, partner, or a sick note for work these are available for a small donation

IN ADDITION:

Everybody will be made welcome, and nobody will go home without a Fur & Feather prize/Christmas Pressie.

Accommodation on site is available at Lindholme Lakes if required but please make arrangements directly with the fishery lodge owners.
If camping or caravanning please make arrangements with the fishery

NAMES:

Dave (£15)
Wise Owl (FL)
Robert d (FL)
Peter (£15)
Nobby_nobbs (£15)
Brythebagger (£15)
ukzero1 (£15)

Steve King (FL)
Bluesteve65 (£15)
taffyb (FL)
Sly (£15)
Mr Bite (FL)
Dave Spence (FL)
Markywhizz (£15)
Nip (£15)

R6kid2016 (FL)
Pauln (£15)
fadgewacker (FL)
Stu (£15)
blues1875 (FL)
Lee Lambeth (FL)
Dealornodeal (FL)
Weewilly70 (£15)
Luke Cockerill (£15)
-
legs230258 (£15)
baldpaul (£15)
georgie boy (£15)
charliedog (£15)

Steak
ulladubulla

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
No, you start off as a FL if you were paid onto the Forest Lane match, and once you've paid the difference you become a £15 :D

If you weren't previously paid onto the FL match and pay onto the F&F , then you also become a £15 ;)

legs230258

Site Supporter
Please add my name to the fur and feather match Dave. I've paid via paypal. Looking forward to it.

bluesteve65

Site Supporter
No, you start off as a FL if you were paid onto the Forest Lane match, and once you've paid the difference you become a £15 :D

If you weren't previously paid onto the FL match and pay onto the F&F , then you also become a £15 ;)
Fair enough fella!!!👍

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
If anybody is coming from Manchester and has got room for me ( my tackle will literally be a rod and reel, keepnet and a landing net.)
I will pay your entry, pools money and dinner. No transport at minute and will come along for the fun.
Of course if social distances measures allow!

Last edited:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
LINDHOLME LAKES, Saturday 21st November 2020, to be fished on Bonsai Lake

Lindholme Lakes Country Park - more than just fishing!

This match is open to all Maggotdrowning Members, the only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post.

ALARM CLOCK SETTINGS:

Meeting at the onsite cafe around 8:00am, draw at 8:30-9:00am, fish 10:30am while 3:30pm

After the match there will be the Results and Chrimble Pressies

EXPENSE PART:

The cost is £15.00 per person which includes Peg fee and Furs and Feathers (everyone will go home with a pressie)

POOLS (payable on the day):

£5.00 Pools to pay out 1st and 2nd in each Section
(sections determined by final numbers) to give everyone a chance of winning

£5.00 Optional Super Pool to pay out 1st, 2nd & 3rd overall
(Anglers in the optional pool can still claim 1st or 2nd in section)

RULES:
Fishery Rules apply plus all fish to be netted

MUST READ BIT:

Due to the current Coronovirus situation unfortunately there will be No individual presents/ Raffle Prizes this year, the Fur & Feather Prizes will be bought by myself as usual (okay, by my missus ;)) and will be fully wrapped and stored for a period of no less than 72 hours prior to the morning of the match.

The peg draw for the match will be carried out the evening beforehand and streamed 'Live' online.

Pie and Peas will not be provided after the match in order to reduce the risk of gatherings. However the onsite restaurant and bar will be open - please abide by their rules.

Social distancing rules apply in accordance with those set out by Lindholme Lakes.

PLEASE NOTE:

The only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post
The closing dates for putting your name down are the Saturday before the match (14th November 2020) - Do not leave it to the last minute to put your name down to avoid disapointment!
Peg numbers limited to avoid overcrowding and duff pegs

** IMPORTANT (Everyone to Read): **

To confirm your place a £15.00 non refundable deposit* is required by the Saturday before the match
(14/11/2020)
Pools money to be paid on the day of the match.
Pools monies will be collected in a sealed container and payouts will be made by Paypal or Bank Transfer the Monday following.

(* with the exception of cancellations due to Covid related self-isolation/quarantine)

Payment can be made by clicking the following link and selecting which match you wish to fish: 'Click Here to Purchase'

PLEASE NOTE: ALL THOSE THAT ENTERED THE FOREST LANE MATCH
-
Your previous payment of £8.00 will be taken off the £15.00 entry fee - please can you ensure you click the appropriate payment link
View attachment 74059
If anyone wants an alternate payment method please PM me

If anyone needs a 'pass out' for their wife/husband, girl/boyfriend, partner, or a sick note for work these are available for a small donation

IN ADDITION:

Everybody will be made welcome, and nobody will go home without a Fur & Feather prize/Christmas Pressie.

Accommodation on site is available at Lindholme Lakes if required but please make arrangements directly with the fishery lodge owners.
If camping or caravanning please make arrangements with the fishery

NAMES:

Dave (£15)
Wise Owl (FL)
Robert d (FL)
Peter (POD)
Nobby_nobbs (£15)
Brythebagger (FL)
ukzero1 (£15)
Steve King (FL)
Bluesteve65 (£15)
taffyb (FL)
Sly (£15)
Mr Bite (FL)
Dave Spence (FL)
Markywhizz (£15)
Nip (FL)
R6kid2016 (FL)
Pauln (£15)
fadgewacker (FL)
Stu (£15)
blues1875 (FL)
Lee Lambeth (FL)
Dealornodeal (FL)
Weewilly70 (FL)
Luke Cockerill (FL)
-
legs230258 (£15)
baldpaul (£15)

Steak
ulladubulla
Il be there ,looking forward to it,hope everything permits for us all. Cheers Dave

Brythebagger

Site Supporter
I’m up for it.
Our kid (nip) and our pal andy (R6kid) should be fine too.
Wee willy maybe as well

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Sorry Dave I cant do this Nov 21st swmbo's birthday and we have other plans made. Either use the Forest Lane money for the pools or or site running costs.

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Really sorry to disappoint ALL my friends but I have a club match on the same day. Luckily it's at Lindholme so I may pop round for a social distanced chat (y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Bang me down for a POD same as Peter (y) i hope Chelsea start performing as ive got a feeling im gonna be Pegged near @Peter and my stop crying Frank Lampard songs might not go down well ;) Ive also been Practicing some old Perry Combover numbers (y)