Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020 [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
hi Dave, i didn't know that there were what we call short walk pegs, as a sufferer of COPD, if poss can i have a peg close to parking like Tysontin,many thanks, i do hope we will be able to fish this event.
What was the point of giving you the powers of superman in the MD'rs series if you still need a 'compassionate peg' . :jump::jump::jump:

Total

Site Supporter
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Well done @Dave, as I type this he's in the process of driving to collect a new bait fridge as he's collected tomorrows bait already and wants to ensure that it's in the best possible condition for us all tomorrow. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
But he's not gonna plug it in overnight!:love::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
His old bait fridge died overnight and the bait has been supplied in bulk, so he's got to split it all up into the individual orders when he gets back.
Hope he's got enough bait boxes. 😂 🤣

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Well done @Dave, as I type this he's in the process of driving to collect a new bait fridge as he's collected tomorrows bait already and wants to ensure that it's in the best possible condition for us all tomorrow. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Good old Dave ,going the extra mile 👏 👌 👍 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Just been speaking to Dave. He has no more freezer bags left but tells me your bait is safe Pete. He has put yours in a special perfumed poo bag 🤣

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just been speaking to Dave. He has no more freezer bags left but tells me your bait is safe Pete. He has put yours in a special perfumed poo bag 🤣
Are there no depths a Yorkshireman won't sink to to avoid the loss of a Nugget???? 😂

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I said not to say anything @Stu :D

If anyone is fishing downwind of Peter, his bait will smell like freshly picked Roses :D

Bait all sorted - If you've ordered Maggots or Casters please have a bait tub handy when you come to get them.

Tackle sorted,
Weigh gear sorted,
clothing sorted,
Couple of lettuce leaves and a flask to pack
Best tie a couple of rigs as well ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The draw is at 7:00pm on the Maggotdrowning Facebook Group and once it's drawn I'll post the results on here.

Don't forget to bring £5.00 for your pools, preferably a £5.00 note, not a white one either ;)

Pay pools and collect bait from the Benny's Car Park from 8:00am to 8:30am
After then look for a Blue Pickup (I'll post what peg I will be on when I know)

Cafe serving takeout food from 7:00am

Fish 10:00am whilst 4:00pm

Total

Site Supporter
.....Best tie a couple of rigs as well ;)
^^.....You're alright.....Aaron's tied a couple of rigs which he'll leave at the cafe for you....(y)....Adding ....".....I hope .300 mainline and size 10 hooks was ok?....":oops:;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.