Maggotdrowning Match - Forest Lane Fishery, 28th March 2020

Added to Calendar: 28/03/20

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I think Wise Owl is looking around the York area - he'll be busy tonight as it's his anniversary so better not disturb him for three minutes :D
Three minutes???? He's getting old.:whistle:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I tried to get the club lakes for this one. Fair enough, there's no cafe, but there is parking behind every peg. Unfortunately the committee said no and are sticking to the 'members only' bit. Sorry all.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I think Wise Owl is looking around the York area - he'll be busy tonight as it's his anniversary so better not disturb him for three minutes :D
The square newish lake at Tollerton is very good . Lindholme as well if that suits better

Brythebagger

Site Supporter
The square newish lake at Tollerton is very good . Lindholme as well if that suits better
I fished that lake at back end of last year. 2nd in section from a corner peg when you needed to draw in middle length. Winner won on peg 11 I think with 108lb
Enjoyed it. Nice lake to fish

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I fished that lake at back end of last year. 2nd in section from a corner peg when you needed to draw in middle length. Winner won on peg 11 I think with 108lb
Enjoyed it. Nice lake to fish
Old club captain had 225 ish on there my mate was second 175

fadgewacker

Site Supporter
Sorry lads, I've not been about much, but have we any update on this event?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Saves all the faffing about mate and it’s still a meet up and a Christmas kiss 😘😘

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Il go where it suits the majority , it will be a great day ,even sheffield .
Wash your mouth out Robert. Sheffield indeed. Best thing about Sheffield is the ride home. 😆😆 Even Sly wised up and moved to Cornwall via the humber bridge and Cardif. 😆😆

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
Wash your mouth out Robert. Sheffield indeed. Best thing about Sheffield is the ride home. 😆😆 Even Sly wised up and moved to Cornwall via the humber bridge and Cardif. 😆😆
has got worse in recent years at least nice countryside not far away

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
With a bit of luck I might be settled then and be able to come over for it :headbang: