Maggotdrowning Match - Forest Lane Fishery, 28th March 2020

Added to Calendar: 28/03/20

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I've just thought, am I now the MD virtual champion?:band::beer-toast1::bounce::drums::dj::flipa: I love IT(y)(y)(y)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Cheers mate; I am soooooo proud(y)(y)

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Does that mean the rest of us all came joint last ? Virtually :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
I can't wait for this match to be re-arranged, I think we should all bring a prize to be raffled (like the F&F) and the proceeds used to buy something for the staff at a local care home or hospital. It won't be much but if there is enough to buy a few tins of biscuits or chocolates I am sure the gesture would be appreciated.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Or we could all stick a tenner or twenty in to go towards it if we don’t have anything to put in the raffle
The only problem there mate is that we would be doing Red leader out of the chance of winning a pork pie :p

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Or we could all stick a tenner or twenty in to go towards it if we don’t have anything to put in the raffle
It's a great gesture, but not all will have the money to do that. Don't forget some could be still out of work or just getting back into it.

Brythebagger

Site Supporter
It's a great gesture, but not all will have the money to do that. Don't forget some could be still out of work or just getting back into it.
Very true mate. Just a thought for those can spare a few ££

Brythebagger

Site Supporter
Forest lane back open for open matches from Saturday.
Anyone think we can get our match re booked ??? They can abide by government guidelines by all accounts on their Facebook page

Brythebagger

Site Supporter
No matches allowed at the moment
Statement on their Facebook page saying they’ve been in contact with the government and can adhere to the guidelines so they’re having open matches from this Saturday