Maggotdrowning Match - Forest Lane Fishery, 28th March 2020

Added to Calendar: 28/03/20

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I'm so going to miss this match tomorrow

The Chinese have got a lot to answer for :smash2:

See you all on another date

Well, today was the day. I've done what you asked Dave and filled Peter's peg in with a few floaters, Just waiting for the wind to pick up now so they'll float to the margins on the far bank. :cool::giggle:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Not at all impressed im looked at the Tackle sat there Begging for an explanation :cry::cry::cry:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Not at all impressed im looked at the Tackle sat there Begging for an explanation :cry::cry::cry:

Easy mate, you need to test your floats to see if they still work, and to see if this virus has affected your fishing skills. Then there's making sure the fish are fed..animal welfare and all that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

dealornodeal

Site Supporter
I am pleased to come 3rd, if I had not lost that one at the net it could of been different. Well done to all that attended wheres the pie n peas 👍😀😀😀
See you ALL at the next one(y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Good job it's all for fun or RedLeader would be sulking by now having to hand me another Nugget. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Well done Mr Spence, that's as close as you'll ever get to getting one of my Nuggets.;):upthumb:
Has something happened whilst I have been away all day? Why am I getting congratulated? Have I got a nugget due, if I have, bugger the curfew, i'm on my way to collect:D

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Wisey ran our cancelled match as a "Virtual Match" using a random number generator to produce the results and you won. :eek:

Here's your virtual Nugget....... 1585431439344.png :ROFLMAO:

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Wisey ran our cancelled match as a "Virtual Match" using a random number generator to produce the results and you won. :eek:

Here's your virtual Nugget....... View attachment 29002 :ROFLMAO:
I will treasure it always, If I get one of Red Leader as well, that will give me a full set and their rarity alone will ensure that they increase in value at better rate than bitcoins :ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'd like to see a contract in writing signed by my fair hand before parting with said nugget :)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
I'd like to see a contract in writing signed by my fair hand before parting with said nugget :)
In no galaxy in any universe could your hand be described as 'fair'. The last time we shook, I couldn't fish for an hour because I had no circulation in my fingers :p:p:p

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
In no galaxy in any universe could your hand be described as 'fair'. The last time we shook, I couldn't fish for an hour because I had no circulation in my fingers :p:p:p
That's good tactics il try that on next match