Maggotdrowning Hoodies - Now Available

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Theyve been ready at our suppliers all week but Ive been working at the opposite side of town out in the sticks.
I'm collecting them on Monday then they'll get packed and posted :)

Whisker

Site Supporter
Thanks Dave, I was beginning to think they might have been blown off course by Ciara or Dennis... 😳😂

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All outstanding orders went out today :headbang:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
As of today, 23rd March, we are not taking any further orders for Maggotdrowning Clothing as we cannot guarantee supply due to work restrictions in place as a result of Coronavirus.

Any outstanding orders will be completed as soon as practicably possible

Thanks,

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
If the quality of the hoodies are as good as the fleece, you won't be disappointed. :upthumb:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I thought you had given Sly a delivery job :p

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Still waiting on the suppliers to supply it. Something to do with a pandemic or sommat

:)

notneeded

Site Supporter
Are the fleeces wind stoppers or just loose knitted ? I'm on the look out for a wind stopper fleece for the pork pie match ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Our suppliers have been in touch and they are open from today so will continue processing our orders

If anyone wants to add to the order please do so ASAP

Thanks

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
They should be with me this week. The supplier started back at work a few weeks ago but they have struggled to get stock in and one item was holding up our order. That has now been resolved

LilAl

Trogg mk2 ;)
Site Supporter
one item was holding up our order. That has now been resolved
Ohhh purrrrleeeeeeze tell me that was my wooly hat....after all this time i'm really hoping it was my hat cos then i can sit here smug and know that my order has held up all the plebs orders :devilish:

Total

Site Supporter
Ohhh purrrrleeeeeeze tell me that was my wooly hat....after all this time i'm really hoping it was my hat cos then i can sit here smug and know that my order has held up all the plebs orders :devilish:
It was actually mate... ;) ......Doing a woolly hat design to match your face mask.....:p;)

LilAl

Trogg mk2 ;)
Site Supporter
It was actually mate... ;) ......Doing a woolly hat design to match your face mask.....:p;)
I ordered it before lockdown, in fact before they even recommended staying away from the the pubs etc...i reckon it must be an amazing hat because me dear ol' granny always said the best is worth waiting for ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All orders have now been completed and sent to the Post Office (y)

Thanks very much for your patience, normal service has now been resumed ;)