Maggotdrowning - Guru ST8 Rive Stealth Team Seatbox 2.0 Competition

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Just remember chaps, when we all finally do meet up for the match one of you will be pulling the peg next to Mrs. Munch and as such you will be expected to carry all her gear and set it up for her. Also I said before, ladies first when it comes to pulling the peg out of the bag and I look forward to seeing the faces of dread as the numbers are drawn one by one and the chances of getting off scot free diminish...
Having said that, I don't see any point fishing anyway. She is that jammy she will no doubt win that too!
Sold her soul to the devil I reckon!!

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
You can get a wheel kit for it so she can run alongside you pushing it as you drive to where ever you're going :D
Shhh, don't tell her sh*t like this mate.. It's hard going as it is.
Now I need to buy a larger vehicle to fit the box in, apparently she now needs a margin pole and all the terminal tackle that the box can fit. Now wheels and a backrest.
Remember when I first joined @Dave and you told me it was a bad idea to get her involved?

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN??? ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It is roughly 800mm wide, 600mm deep and 550mm high - I've just measured my Rive ST8 which has the same frame and legs.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
They are leg/ankle irons Peter to assist/stop Mrs Munchy falling of the back of the box....;)(y)
Aye, she can't take her drink. Do they do a matching gag I wonder??? Lipstick and powderpuff tray? False teeth cup and glass eye tray?
What about somewhere to store her cauldron and associated witchcraft materials?

Total

Site Supporter
Aye, she can't take her drink. Do they do a matching gag I wonder??? Lipstick and powderpuff tray? False teeth cup and glass eye tray?

The Riva boxes can be adapted to suit any of the above.....Allegedly.... ;) :oops:....Even a tow kit, for the car......:ROFLMAO:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Will swap for a decent seatbox ,very light and doesnt take up much room .

Attachments

• broken-chair-woman-holding-hands-600w-1714788823.jpg
    broken-chair-woman-holding-hands-600w-1714788823.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Any decent bloke would take the box straight to a car sprayer and have the orange bits sprayed pink for his sweetheart :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, well Mrs Munch enjoy every session on it..