Maggotdrowning - Guru ST8 Rive Stealth Team Seatbox 2.0 Competition

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
lol unless your a Lottery employee i think you are allowed to play lol!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
i won a tenner last night so think ive shot my bolt early (not for the first time lol)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
They'll be another one ;)

Just an update on the competitions, we've now been approved by PayPal to use their payment platform, that's what the development work was about in the background coinciding with this competition.
With the competition, the filters in place and the controls in the background we're now an approved gambling merchant allowed to use their services in certain jurisdictions where gambling activities are legal. A bit of a hoop to jump through but without which we ran the risk of PayPal suspending then terminating our account with them as they generally frown upon any game of chance type competitions using their services.

We've got some great ideas for future competitions, possibly two small ones one month and a single big one the next month, we'll see how it goes, and we've also got several suppliers in the wings ;)

Onwards and upwards (y)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
That's great news Dave. A bit of a flutter but the funds go here, not so some great corporation who pays little if any tax.
It's all fun and well worth a punt or 2 for me this time. Just don't tell the Mrs...

Why do I hear the Jaws music playing behind me???

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Do one for an Acolyte rod and I’ll definitely be in. A ticket would only have to be £3 or somewhere in that region. (y)

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
They'll be another one ;)

Just an update on the competitions, we've now been approved by PayPal to use their payment platform, that's what the development work was about in the background coinciding with this competition.
With the competition, the filters in place and the controls in the background we're now an approved gambling merchant allowed to use their services in certain jurisdictions where gambling activities are legal. A bit of a hoop to jump through but without which we ran the risk of PayPal suspending then terminating our account with them as they generally frown upon any game of chance type competitions using their services.

We've got some great ideas for future competitions, possibly two small ones one month and a single big one the next month, we'll see how it goes, and we've also got several suppliers in the wings ;)

Onwards and upwards (y)

You may need a Lottery Licence, or have I missed that by not reading all 5 pages?

Do I need a licence? (gamblingcommission.gov.uk)

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
So assuming I've fixed the lotto draw just right when will my new black seatbox arrive ?? need to make sure I'm here to recive it :ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's all in hand and they're lined up ready and waiting for someone :)

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Oh *&^%$ ! - Missed it. (Not that I can afford £12 anyway :cry:)

Any chance of a heads up in The Clubhouse for future comps? - Or did I miss that too? :)