Maggotdrowning - Guru ST8 Rive Stealth Team Seatbox 2.0 Competition

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
A very clever idea. Well done. Can we do one next for a WWll US Army Willy's Jeep. Good ones are about £16,000 so works out at about £278 per number with delivery and pay-pal fees etc. I would make a good cash offer to the winner if they didn't want it (y) :)

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Distance feeder rod and reel, @Dave just an idea but I'm lacking those :roflmao: , as I'm going win seems only right I get what I need.

I think it's an excellent competition to run, like you say different prizes at different price points, could have a vote on a short list of tackle for some of the draws.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you had won it what colour would you have wanted :) ?

Black Stealth or Black & Guru Orange :love:

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Definatly black @Dave the orange would stand out to much and I'd been seen way to easy, low profile n all. Stealth fishing especially when I was supposed to be doing other things.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Was going to buy 39,last in the bag, good luck to whoever got it, I have a feeling, ???????
I got it, already had 26 my partners birthday.?
39 seemed an omen 3rd month 9th day when I met her again after 40+ years apart. ❤
So hope one of them wins. ?

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
I don't need a box as my Preston Absolute does me. So if I win I will be inviting good cash offers.