Maggotdrowning - Guru ST8 Rive Stealth Team Seatbox 2.0 Competition

Total

Site Supporter
Next best thing to a matching handbag....

The Fusion Net bag or Fusion Base?....:unsure:.....Should be enough room in them to carry most female's requirements....;):ROFLMAO:.....Can see Mrs M carrying one of each on each shoulder .....Dragging them along the floor!:love::ROFLMAO:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Best get ready for decorating the living room as it'll have to match the seatbox, cause there's NO WAY that Mrs Munch :beautiful: will allow it to go in the shed. ?;)

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Best get ready for decorating the living room as it'll have to match the seatbox, cause there's NO WAY that Mrs Munch :beautiful: will allow it to go in the shed. ?;)
You might need to build an extension to have a special room for it.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Thanks @Dave She is going to be a very happy camper and all joking aside she does actually deserve this. During our 2 lockdowns she has covered shifts she shouldn't, on her days off she has worked, she has given her heart and soul to provide the service. A true hero of the NHS and for me it's a reward for doing so much and going that extra mile every single day she works. Yes, she deserves this.

Still...
Too little too late mate, you will still be going in the cupboard?

rudd

Site Supporter
Next best thing to a matching handbag....

Can I clarify something?
Have a shakey with top box and an original preston on box.
Both have space underneath for tackle plus trays/draws for rigs and sundries, holdal used to carry bait tubs/flask and a few onbox accessories.

Todays modern boxes all look very nice with big gaps under them (where old boxes stored stuff).
You now need to buy more luggage to carry stuff that once fitted in box!!!

I may take some pictures of the Rudd100 (black double wash bag, one side maggot/other cage feeders), the Rudd200 (single zipped blue washbag containing method/pellet feeders - speciel compartment in side to keep method connectors), Rudd300(single zipped blue washbag that contains an abu C3 CT mag pro, special compartment for oil and mini tool), Ruddcase small (its an old nash dumpy lead container containing all my small bombs), the theres the lunch box and tuppaware ranges containing rig making kits, lures etc etc blah blah blah blah blah - Ok finished ?

Must admit though - these guru products do have a massive tart potential ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter