Maggotdrowning - Guru ST8 Rive Stealth Team Seatbox 2.0 Competition

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Tomorrow is delivery day. @Dave will personally be dropping off @Mrs Munch new seat box. Oh how I am so looking forward to it...
I am taking the day off work in order to celebrate and rest my knee after falling down the stairs (was I pushed)?
Anyhow expect some photo's to pop up on here... yay... I can't bloody wait!

Munchy

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Thanks @Dave She is going to be a very happy camper and all joking aside she does actually deserve this. During our 2 lockdowns she has covered shifts she shouldn't, on her days off she has worked, she has given her heart and soul to provide the service. A true hero of the NHS and for me it's a reward for doing so much and going that extra mile every single day she works. Yes, she deserves this.

Still...

Total

Site Supporter
Tomorrow is delivery day. @Dave will personally be dropping off @Mrs Munch new seat box. Oh how I am so looking forward to it...
I am taking the day off work in order to celebrate and rest my knee after falling down the stairs (was I pushed)?
Anyhow expect some photo's to pop up on here... yay... I can't bloody wait!

Munchy

This particular Guru box has been fitted with a bench seat as a special order......So you are near at hand to sort any tangles etc for Mrs M';):D

.......Enjoy this fabulous prize Mrs M'....Mr M' Hope your knee feels better soon....(y)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Put your sunnies on for the photos, Green eyes aren't a good look. :ROFLMAO:
Much as I'm sure Mrs M deserves it :beautiful: you do realise that this is liable to haunt you forever. :ROFLMAO:

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Well done Mrs Munch. Instant tackle tart kit. You’ll get plenty of envying glances on the bank.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
@Markywhizz ... The only issue now is @Mrs Munch and her OCD of colour matching. Everything will now need to be black and orange.
"That rod is blue and black Mr Munch"... This reel is silver and black.. This, that, the other...
I'm giving up fishing and taking on an F1 team. It will be cheaper...

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
@Markywhizz ... The only issue now is @Mrs Munch and her OCD of colour matching. Everything will now need to be black and orange.
"That rod is blue and black Mr Munch"... This reel is silver and black.. This, that, the other...
I'm giving up fishing and taking on an F1 team. It will be cheaper...
It will also have to all be Guru. You are going to need a second job. I hear the post office are hiring.