Maggotdrowning Fur and Feather 2019 invitations - Two Venues, Two dates

Added to Calendar: 23/11/19, 14/12/19

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Some very helpful tips HERE for those not familiar with the fishery. thanks to Brainy. :upthumb:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The weather forecast for Saturday is looking dry - could this be a first or have I jinxed it :D ?

I'm confirming the numbers for breakfast in the morning - anyone has not got their names down pleased do so tonight so not to miss out

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
Dave - do you mean start at 9.15? It was 10.30 originally.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
10:15 - my mistake, I need a proof reader :D

Meeting from 8:00am, draw from 8:30am, fish 10:15am to 3:15pm (to allow for weighing in before it gets dark)

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Leave him alone his brain has been addled and it’s probably still waterlogged from the match at Lindholme.

Have good one

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well I've got my gear out, hasn't been touched since Lindholme except I've swapped some pellets over :)
All ready to throw into the back of the pickup in the morning then pick Peter up (I've saved him some room to bring my nugget with him lol) .... and we'll see you all there :)

The missus has been out spending again so got plenty of prizes for the Fur & Feather, and she's wrapped me a present to bring along for our raffle - don't forget yours ;)

See you in the morning

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
And the bright sunny day is..... behind the rain clouds, its raining :D

@RedhillPhil your peg number is no4, near to the cafe, if you make it :)

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Well I hope that a good time was had by all. I was looking forward to the fishing and the meeting but had to pull out having been co-opted to be luscious lady friend's plus one on an important (to her) birthday/retirement party.
It was awful! Her boss's idea of fun was a western line dancing theme. Jee-zuz but I hate country and western music so that coupled with cries of, " come on Phil and join in" had me thinking thoughts that shouldn't have been thought.
And it p155ed down all the fifty minutes drive home.
And we've got her mother for Christmas.
And we've got her youngest son's weird vegan girlfriend on Boxing Day.
I don't know whether to open a vein or take an overdose.

Total

Site Supporter
Well I hope that a good time was had by all. I was looking forward to the fishing and the meeting but had to pull out having been co-opted to be luscious lady friend's plus one on an important (to her) birthday/retirement party.
It was awful! Her boss's idea of fun was a western line dancing theme. Jee-zuz but I hate country and western music so that coupled with cries of, " come on Phil and join in" had me thinking thoughts that shouldn't have been thought.
And it p155ed down all the fifty minutes drive home.
And we've got her mother for Christmas.
And we've got her youngest son's weird vegan girlfriend on Boxing Day.
I don't know whether to open a vein or take an overdose.
Roughly translated......."I didn't go 'cos it was raining! ;) :D:ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
No problem Phil, if it is of any consulation you were drawn a flyer, peg 4 :D

(The third peg to the right of the cafe in the above photo, right opposite the islands)