Maggotdrowning Fur and Feather 2019 invitations - Two Venues, Two dates

Added to Calendar: 23/11/19, 14/12/19

Boggis51

tailgunner
Site Supporter
I see to have been upgraded from Boggis 51 to Boggis 54, do I get a pay increase?

georgie boy

is this a record!, my forth year at fur and feather and i have been last every time, i think that i deserve a special prize, either i am sh@@e at fishing or i cant draw a winning peg, whats the answer?,please put answers on a post-card.

notneeded

Site Supporter
is this a record!, my forth year at fur and feather and i have been last every time, i think that i deserve a special prize, either i am sh@@e at fishing or i cant draw a winning peg, whats the answer?,please put answers on a post-card.
You want to have a chat with scribe ? He won the midlands spoon more than anybody ? ( sorry Kev )

georgie boy

i nearly won it at i forgot but somewhere in the midlands, it was only a couple of F1's that let me down.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
You want to have a chat with scribe ? He won the midlands spoon more than anybody ? ( sorry Kev )
Not so Tony I am a joint double winner of the spoon - so next year I will be the Spoon Top Dog......:LOL::LOL:

Scribe

Site Supporter
@notneeded I'm just glad I didn't have a DNW at the Pork Pie match. :D I reckon it's Jansons it's jinxed.

georgie boy

@georgie boy

I think you should get a trophy for being MD's best trier. And I am unanimous in that. :giggle:
Nottingham Anglers Association gave me a certificate once for taking part in all their matches and winning none, although the next year i caught 42lb of skimmers and was so embarrassed i went home for dinner while most anglers blanked and one lad caught a pike, proving it can happen, roll on next year, no more mr. nice guy.

notneeded

Site Supporter
Scribe
Blank in your own match that would have been FUNNY AS F--&
Always the next match ? I know you won't let me down 😂😂😂😂😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
@notneeded It could have been Jansons' Christmas cheer match, but as that's moved to Saturday 28/12 which I can't make, then I'm safe for a while. :D(y)

notneeded

Site Supporter
I wouldn't have let you blank there Kev ?? Or would I ? NO is the answer .

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Updated

Just a reminder for those fishing the Maggotdrowning Fur & Feather at Alders Farm,
To confirm your place a £17.50 non refundable deposit is required by the Saturday before the match ie this coming Saturday 07/12/2019. This is to cover the Peg Fees, Fur & Feather gifts and Hot Supper.
Pools money to be paid on the day of the match.

Payment can be made by clicking the following link and selecting 'Fur & Feather - Alders Farm': Click Here to Purchase