Maggotdrowning Fur and Feather 2018 invitations - Two Venues, Two dates

Added to Calendar: 17/11/18, 01/12/18

Mermaid

Calamity Lin
Site Supporter
Chris and I had a really great day thanks Red Leader for organising the match and allowing us to fish it. We had a great days fishing and a good laugh with great company at a brilliant venue run by Trevor what more could you want? As I said to Trevor yesterday he makes the fishery what it is. Can't wait to fish there again soon,

No one was more surprised than me to win the match and I really appreciate your comments and the generous Bobco voucher donated by Wise Owl.

Many thanks guys!

nichop00

my first day out with maggot drowners
great breakfast great people great supper
one down side was the severe lack of pies i was only given 3 to eat room for improvement there !!!!
oh the fishing wasnt that bad considering the weather
congrats to mermaid on her win she wiped the floor with us
and dave can you please refrain from using northern terms when you are down south its 10 til 3 not 10 while 3 ?
and thanks for the effort that people put in to make the day a success

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Due to time restraints I only got to eat Two pies :eek:

However, I was forced to take three home with me (by Debbie) of which two more became supper :p

Total

Site Supporter
Due to time restraints I only got to eat Two pies :eek:

However, I was forced to take three home with me (by Debbie) of which two more became supper :p

You only managed to eat two pies in the last 30 minutes of your match on Sunday? :unsure:....I'm impressed!:D:p.....And Winston just burped and thanked you for the last pie!:D