Maggotdrowning Fur and Feather 2017 invitation

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Breac, I don't know of any off hand but there is normally an open at Lindholme on the Sunday if you fancied stopping over.

Either that or really push the boat out and if you manage to not throttle Wise owl on the Saturday ask him to take you on the river on the Sunday [:D]

Breac

OK Dave, I will give it a go,please put me down.
Can I get maggots in the onsite tackle shop or should I call in somewhere on the way down.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

I hope im pegged in between Dave and Geoff P we can have a nice sing song [:T] maybe even a rendition of christmas carols [:p]

Can you send me an application form to join the choir please [:D]

Do I need my passport for travelling to the shire of York? [:p]

chappo

Don't mention Christmas at any point for fear of upsetting Achmed Lawrence - he's OK with 'Winter Festival' or 'Brass Monkey Season' but anything else brings him out in hives.
He nearly bought a round the last time he heard it[:0]

chappo

Originally posted by Total

^^^^...Never mind mate![:D][:D]....Wisey will make the day worth it![:D]....God help you all![:D][:D]

You really have to meet our Neil Lawrence too - it could end up a double act[:D]

I'm walking the bank if i get drawn anywhere near him[:C]

He has his own personal carer for opens

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Why ya think Dave asked me to go [;)] Im a bit P;ssed off Geoff aint comming he could have put me right about Angels not wearing Socks [:D][:D][:D] Hope yer well enough to change yer mind Mr P [:T]

Last edited:

Total

Site Supporter
Originally posted by chappo

Originally posted by Total

^^^^...Never mind mate![:D][:D]....Wisey will make the day worth it![:D]....God help you all![:D][:D]

You really have to meet our Neil Lawrence too - it could end up a double act[:D]

I'm walking the bank if i get drawn anywhere near him[:C]

He has his own personal carer for opens

^^[:D]

I would have loved to have been there Chappo.[:D][:T]...I love a good laugh!....Bloody long time dead![:D][:D]

....I'll be there in spirit.[:T][:D]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter

Why ya think Dave asked me to go [;)] Im a bit P;ssed off Geoff aint comming he could have put me right about Angels not wearing Socks [:D][:D][:D] Hope yer well enough to change yer mind Mr P [:T]

If you guarantee you will take my gear to my peg if I have to walk more than 5 metres then I will put my name down, and if you are pegged near me you DO NOT sing!!!!!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Originally posted by Geoff P

If you guarantee you will take my gear to my peg if I have to walk more than 5 metres then I will put my name down, and if you are pegged near me you DO NOT sing!!!!!

Cant Guarantee the singing mate but yer gears not a problem [:T]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I will put my name back down, all depends on the date of an operation I am due.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Due to have three operations, one on stomach and two hip replacement. If I live long enough!!!!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We'll get you to your peg Geoff and if you draw near to Wise Owl think of the advantages [^]

Doug and Geoff marked as paid [:T]

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by pauln

Can you put me down please I promise not to get a secret Santa gift from Ann Summers this year [:)]

What's the crack with these pressie's, are they a jokey thing or a genuine gift? It would be very embarrassing to wrap up a plastic disgorger and receive a 4000 pole (although the embarrassment would be bearable) [:p][:p][:p][:W]