Maggotdrowning Fur and Feather 2017 invitation

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm pleased to announce that the Maggotdrowning Fur & Feather 2017 is to be held at Lindholme Lakes Saturday 18th November 2017, to be fished on Bonsai Lake

This match is open to all Maggotdrowning Members, the only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post

ALARM CLOCK SETTINGS:

Meeting at the onsite cafe around 8:00am, draw at 8:30-9:00am, fish 10:30am while 3:30pm

After the match there will be the Results and Chrimble Pressies

EXPENSE PART:

The cost is 15.00 per person which includes Peg fee, Furs and Feathers (everyone will go home with a pressie), Hot supper,

POOLS (payable on the day):

5.00 Pools to pay out 1st and 2nd in each Section
(sections determined by final numbers) to give everyone a chance of winning

5.00 Optional Super Pool to pay out 1st, 2nd & 3rd overall
(Anglers in the optional pool can still claim 1st or 2nd in section)

RULES:

Fishery Rules apply plus all fish to be netted

MUST READ BIT:

Please can everyone bring a wrapped present that will go into a 'free' post match raffle - When you hand in your present you will be given a strip of raffle tickets for the draw
No pressie = No raffle tickets

PLEASE NOTE:

The only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post

The closing date for putting your name down is Sunday 12th November - do not leave it to the last minute to put your name down!
Peg numbers limited to 50 to avoid overcrowding and duff pegs

IMPORTANT:

To confirm your place a 15.00 non refundable deposit is required by Sunday 12th November. This is to cover the Peg Fees, Fur & Feather gifts and Hot Supper.
Pools money to be paid on the day of the match.

Payment can be made using the following link, or via cheque posted to the address in my profile... To Pay, Click Here

If anyone needs a 'pass out' for their wife/husband, girl/boyfriend, partner, or a sick note for work these are available for a small donation

IN ADDITION:

Everybody will be made welcome, and no body will go home without a Fur & Feather prize/Christmas Pressie

Accommodation on site is available if required but please make arrangements direct with the fishery lodge owners.
If camping or caravanning please make arrangements with the fishery

NAMES:

Dave (paid)
Peter (paid)
Norm (paid)
MOGZ (paid)
Mike Globe (paid)
georgie boy (paid)
paultyke (paid)
gcraven (paid)
bluesteve65 (paid)
gingert76 (paid)
chappo (paid)
Neil (Achmed) Lawrence (paid)
Willy A (paid)
dumdum (paid)
Dirk (paid)
Steak (potd)
Malc P (paid)
Pauln (paid)
Len Wade (paid)
Dave Spence (paid)
Breac (paid)
Geoff P (paid)
legs230258 <chris line> (paid)
jononcb (paid)
Linda (potd)
ulladubulla (paid)
shogun969 (paid)
shogun969+1 (paid)

(27)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I hope im pegged in between Dave and Geoff P we can have a nice sing song [:T] maybe even a rendition of christmas carols [:p]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We've got you a special peg at Poppleton Lakes [:D]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
You will still be able to hear me [:p] I will weigh in by instagram [:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dogs aren't allowed at Lindholme [:C]

I stopped going with the caravan for that reason. I could possibly have twisted Neil's arm but it would have put him in an awkward position (in more ways than one lol). Shame really as it got me there for a few weekends throughout the year

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Can you put me down please I promise not to get a secret Santa gift from Ann Summers this year [:)]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
We start with a Glitter Classic ya wanna be in my gang [:0] followed by The sex Pistols God save the queen [xx(] and finishing with A bit of Cliff Richards Mistletoe and wine [:T]