Maggotdrowning.com take on some of the UK's finest

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That kettle is nearly as old as my girls πŸ˜‚

Ive been fishing Peg1 on Oaks this morning and had 9 Carp for around 68lb in under three hours πŸ€ͺ😍

Just goes to show, same methods, same baits, different peg...

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Dave @Nickp69 @Maesknoll @kev coke @Peter @Boggis51 @keith , well done yesterday guys, thanks for an awesome day, all information shared, MD clothing(Dave), an absolute buzzing day, absolutely loved it , Gazza πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸŽ£πŸŽ£
Yep, agree with all of that, thanks @Dave for the invite and the clothing, to anyone who donated to the fund for the sponsorship, to the bank runners and Captain and I'll happily throw my hat in the ring for next year.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, as Chris posted, a big thanks to all those that donated towards the team costs, it was a great help towards the costs for the day πŸ‘

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trev managed to catch a tree for me then had an urgent call lol πŸ˜†

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Yep, agree with all of that, thanks @Dave for the invite and the clothing, to anyone who donated to the fund for the sponsorship, to the bank runners and Captain and I'll happily throw my hat in the ring for next year.
I’ll happily throw my hat in the ring for next year as well ( unless they want to give others a chance to fish), I’ll start fishing matches at Alders, it’s a wonderful venue,

Total

Site Supporter
@Peter ......Probably have to have a word with our Chris regarding the layout on his peg!:love:....Had a bomb gone off in it?:p:ROFLMAO:

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
@Peter ......Probably have to have a word with our Chris regarding the layout on his peg!:love:....Had a bomb gone off in it?:p:ROFLMAO:
Every bodies did yesterday, trouble was we had to take everything but the kitchen sink , so we were prepared, tackle every where πŸ˜‚

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was congratulating myself on how tidy it looked and how at hand everything was..... 😒

Total

Site Supporter
You got out the wrong side of the bed this morning Mark ? Picking on folk for having tackle all over the place indeed. You 've not seen my layout yet. I can get into third gear driving around my peg. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'd expect from it from you Mick, being an ex Barnsley Black....:p:D.....Southerners are usually much neater......:whistle:;)