Maggotdrowning.com take on some of the UK's finest

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
As you know Gaz me and Nicky had plans to come down but, Covid got in the way yet again. Maybe another time. πŸ‘
Always next year, it was a good day, even if the fishing was tough for some, I’d certainly like to do it again........ but it will take me 12 months to get over pushing my gear up that hill............ Alders regulars must be the fittest commercial anglers in the country!!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Always next year, it was a good day, even if the fishing was tough for some, I’d certainly like to do it again........ but it will take me 12 months to get over pushing my gear up that hill............ Alders regulars must be the fittest commercial anglers in the country!!
That hill killed me just walking up to get my car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Great to meet you Peter πŸ‘and the other lads ,and our illustrious leader, Dave,and including our bank runners @Boggis51 and @keith

Gary, likewise fella :upthumb: Commendable effort effort by both you and Chris (Maesknoll) on a Lake that you only saw for the first time on Monday and Chris had never seen before until this morning when he got to his peg. :upthumb:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
"Cardiac Hill" certainly sorts you out. ;) Not for the faint hearted.:ROFLMAO:

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Hope you were all able to enjoy the day despite the weather and the result. Better luck next year chaps.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I’ll be in anytime today for you to drop that nice new Rive box off ...... Or I’m showing your misses your fry up post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I could just eat that. How are you losing weight eating fry ups when I’m on sodding weetabix ? 😩😩😩

Total

Site Supporter
^^:love:....@Dave.....What happened to that kettle?.....Been using it as a rounders bat?;):ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
I’ll be in anytime today for you to drop that nice new Rive box off ...... Or I’m showing your misses your fry up post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I could just eat that. How are you losing weight eating fry ups when I’m on sodding weetabix ? 😩😩😩
You're only supposed to eat two Weetabix per breakfast Mick! ;):giggle::ROFLMAO: