• 'TOMMY PICKERING - BORN TO WIN' COMPETITION

7 x Signed Hardback copies of 'Tommy Pickering's Autobiography - Born to Win' to be won
    And if that's not enough - A Maggotdrowning Sticker to go with each one !
    CLICK HERE TO ENTER

(Click the X on the top-right to close this notice)

Maggotdrowning.com take on some of the UK's finest

Deejay8

Site Supporter
Go Team Maggotdrowners!!! Do us proud. Earlier this year I was a bit skint and I was bought a Site Supporter membership for a year by someone on the site.I am now earning a bit again, so I have made a donation to the team, and I will look forward to hearing about the match. It sounds like a great event.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Go Team Maggotdrowners!!! Do us proud. Earlier this year I was a bit skint and I was bought a Site Supporter membership for a year by someone on the site.I am now earning a bit again, so I have made a donation to the team, and I will look forward to hearing about the match. It sounds like a great event.
That was generous of them to do that for you, and equally generous of you to contribute towards the team 👍👍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The team wear has arrived so we're going to all be smart when we get our photos taken when collecting the silver ;)

We've got an idea of who's fishing where, what pegs are doing the business, tbh it's quite frightening how organised we are - got to be in it to win it ;)

A week today and with a bit of luck the weather will be on our side as well

Many thanks to those that have chipped in to help us with the costs, you know who you are,
and if anyone else would like to drop a few quid in to help out it will be appreciated

Onwards and upward 'Team Maggotdrowning' :beer-toast1:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks, it's looking good so far, we've got a plan in place which obviously we can't give away in public, but we're feeling confident ;)

The full team line up.....

The Maggotdrowning.com team is:

Dave Webster (myself - Dave)
Gary Makin aka Chefster
Kevin Arathoon aka Kev Coke
Nick Pringle aka Nickp69
Chris Fox aka Maesknoll

Peter Morton aka Peter - non-fishing Captain/Coach
Steve Ringer - first reserve
Dave Pontin/Keith Ashby - reserves
Barry aka Boggis51 - Bank Runner

I'm heading down there on Thursday so I've plenty of time to have a rest as it's going to be a busy day Friday taking a few big scalps ;)

Total

Site Supporter
Thanks, it's looking good so far, we've got a plan in place which obviously we can't give away in public, but we're feeling confident ;)

The full team line up.....

The Maggotdrowning.com team is:

Dave Webster (myself - Dave)
Gary Makin aka Chefster
Kevin Arathoon aka Kev Coke
Nick Pringle aka Nickp69
Chris Fox aka Maesknoll

Peter Morton aka Peter - non-fishing Captain/Coach
Steve Ringer - first reserve
Dave Pontin/Keith Ashby - reserves
Barry aka Boggis51 - Bank Runner

I'm heading down there on Thursday so I've plenty of time to have a rest as it's going to be a busy day Friday taking a few big scalps ;)

Decent team and backup Dave. :love: (y)......Who's this "Steve Ringer"geezer?:oops::ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
He didn't make the Guru team so is available if needed ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Got it :D

5 pellets each and don't use them all at once :p