Maggotdrowning.com take on some of the UK's finest

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Will make a nice change from me Sponsoring them...:D
Saying that I am not the main sponsor - that's @Zerkalo :) Rumours are that there is a change of company name to Guru-Zerkaloo in the offing. There will be a whole new range of tackle launched to be marketed under the GeeZer brand. :D

Total

Site Supporter
Saying that I am not the main sponsor - that's @Zerkalo :) Rumours are that there is a change of company name to Guru-Zerkaloo in the offing. There will be a whole new range of tackle launched to be marketed under the GeeZer brand. :D
Do the new 'GeeZer' brand sell/supply water wear Kev?;)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I heard Steve Ringer might be fishing for Guru, and Chris (Hatman) has been evasive so potentially drifted over to the Garbo team ;)
Trev (@911) always fishes for JJL, as do one or two others.
Andy Kinder will be with Maver, possibly Tommy (don't move the feeder) Pickering,
Adam Rooney and Matt Godfrey might be part of the Guru team as well

However, it's no problem to us as they didn't meet our grade ;)
They're only lads like you lot. Have confidence. Go kick they're bottoms. Go fish your own match. You just need a decent draw that's all. 👍

Total

Site Supporter
They're only lads like you lot. Have confidence. Go kick they're bottoms. Go fish your own match. You just need a decent draw that's all. 👍
There's a lot of truth in what you've said above our Mick....We certainly ain't there to make up the numbers.....Very capable anglers in our team who would/could give any other team a few problems given a decent draw....(y)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
There's a lot of truth in what you've said above our Mick....We certainly ain't there to make up the numbers.....Very capable anglers in our team who would/could give any other team a few problems given a decent draw....(y)
Yeah, I just didn't want them to be in ' Awe ' of these other anglers. They're only anglers and can be beaten at the end of the day. My money is on Chefster. C'mon Gazza mate. I wanna see smoke coming off that Signature pole. 👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I think they're more likely to be in awe of us ;)
If Sly is driving ya I'd be happy if you just got there. 😆

All I'm hoping for you all is that it's a fair match and that the fish aren't all down one end. Nothing worse than being sat watching half the match catch and you can't do a thing about it. 😣

Good luck.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
If Sly is driving ya I'd be happy if you just got there. 😆

All I'm hoping for you all is that it's a fair match and that the fish aren't all down one end. Nothing worse than being sat watching half the match catch and you can't do a thing about it. 😣

Good luck.
Like I did on Thursday, my head went 😩😩I’ll have to make sure that don’t happen again 😜

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah, I just didn't want them to be in ' Awe ' of these other anglers. They're only anglers and can be beaten at the end of the day. My money is on Chefster. C'mon Gazza mate. I wanna see smoke coming off that Signature pole. 👍
Fish with too many good anglers to be in awe of anyone......... well, except Andy Power when it comes to mugging!