Maggotdrowning.com take on some of the UK's finest

Total

Site Supporter
@Dave ....Have Mr Spence's skills been included within 'Team Maggotdrowners' to coordinate the communications equipment during the 3 days?:oops:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Obviously we have to be careful what we post as we are being watched from afar, surveillance that would put Bielsa to shame ;)

However, I have heard that the SAS (Saturday & Sunday) squad will be shadowing him prior to the event as he sets down comms in readiness

Total

Site Supporter
Obviously we have to be careful what we post as we are being watched from afar, surveillance that would put Bielsa to shame ;)

However, I have heard that the SAS (Saturday & Sunday) squad will be shadowing him prior to the event as he sets down comms in readiness

'Mum's' the word! ;)

The above being the case, I'll coordinate the supplies from Screwfix with ample WD40 and 4 pound club hammers for Mr Spence's disposal, along with hand sanitiser of course...

Would you please check the aforementioned order in case I've ordered a set of 'Taps' and sent them to Lindholme! ;):ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
Would they be metric, UNF, UNC, BA, BSF, Whitworth or Cycle Thread...... taper, second or plug, LH or RH thread, so many questions, so few answers.....

The 'Machinery's Handbook' will answer all your above questions Chris....;)

New for "2020".....'Recommendations for automatic drawing arms'.....Page 1561....:love:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Good luck Lads - The whole of the Drowners family is behind you.

PS @Dave see if you can blag a couple of 12 Ft twin tip + rods from the Korum boys - asking for a friend. :sneaky::whistle::whistle:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
How many md'rs are fishing for the other teams?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I heard Steve Ringer might be fishing for Guru, and Chris (Hatman) has been evasive so potentially drifted over to the Garbo team ;)
Trev (@911) always fishes for JJL, as do one or two others.
Andy Kinder will be with Maver, possibly Tommy (don't move the feeder) Pickering,
Adam Rooney and Matt Godfrey might be part of the Guru team as well

However, it's no problem to us as they didn't meet our grade ;)