Maggotdrowning.com take on some of the UK's finest

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I am pleased to announce our team of Maggotdrowners who will be representing us as we take on some of the UK's finest anglers in the 2020 Joseph James Law Fishing Match on Friday 21st August 2020, and we are aiming to give the other teams a run for their money.

Maggotdrowning.com is sponsoring our team and the lads know it's not just a day's fishing, the pressure is on :D

The Maggotdrowning.com team is:

Dave Webster (myself - Dave)
Gary Makin aka Chefster
Kevin Arathoon aka Kev Coke
Nick Pringle aka Nickp69
Chris Fox aka Maesknoll

Peter Morton aka Peter - non-fishing Captain/Coach
Steve Ringer - first reserve
Dave Pontin/Keith Ashby - reserves
Barry aka Boggis51 - Bank Runner

The event is spread over three lakes on Alders Farm Fishery with 60 anglers competing in total, 12 teams of 5 and the teams that are competing are:

Joseph James Law
BEA
Team Army
Maggot Drowners
Team England Youth
Team England Ladies
Garbolino
Preston Innovations
The Pellet Guys
Mallory Park
Team Guru
Maver UK

..so as you can see it’s a pretty high level competition

I'm hoping to bring you all the results, photos and reports, and I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing us all the best on the day.

If anyone wishes to make a small donation towards Team Maggotdrowning's costs it would be appreciated
Please click here to do so: Maggotdrowning.com Donation

Many thanks,

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Haha, and there was me testing out the new secret bait on Oaks last weekend, it took the place apart ;)

Total

Site Supporter
Gentleman, I wish you much luck and filled nets.:)....Excellent team selection...(y)

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Does Boggis51, the bank runner have to use his own credit card or will he have a team sponsored one ? :LOL: