Maggotdrowners Midlands Individual Match – Jansons – Aubreys Lake – 22/09/2019

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Well done everyone for today - was good for a few bites! Nice to have some dry clothes on.

Well done rob, gixer and morgz for the 1,2,3 and dirk and lee for the sections. Write up to come.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged Jos today, gixer for the £1 and Kev for the medal. He’s knackered but asking when the next one is!

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Cheers for organising Luke glad i had the foresight to take spare clothes well done winners nice to put faces to names
Well done young Jos
As for @Scribe spoon spoon spoon of doom, is staying there is staying there its staying spoon of doom staying there
Oh just to add a tidy amount raised on the raffle :upthumb:

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Cheers for organising Luke glad i had the foresight to take spare clothes well done winners nice to put faces to names
Well done young Jos
As for @Scribe spoon spoon spoon of doom, is staying there is staying there its staying spoon of doom staying there
Oh just to add a tidy amount raised on the raffle :upthumb:
At least scribe is consistent 😂😂

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Well done Rob... :band:.......How did you get on Chefster? ....and our Neil (of the Nene) ?

57-7 for 5th in section and probably mid table overall. Virtually all from the close margin, within 18 inches of my keepnets. Corn over micros.

Good day's fishing with good company and doing what I enjoy, fishing topkit in the margin.

AFletcher22

Thanks for organizing again Luke. Enjoyed it other than the rain and the lesson from the old man off the next peg.
Jos will have that feeling to look forward too, though by the looks of it, it wont be too long before he's dishing out the lessons.

MOGZ

well it took a bath, a shower and some time in the hottub but I finally feel like I've took the wet rot out my system

Well done to all and a big thank you to Luke for organising

rob6709

Site Supporter
Thanks for organising again Luke. I think I've fished 4 of these now and the weather has been terrible on every single one :ROFLMAO: I had a busy and enjoyable day none the less and it was good to see everyone. Well done all the framers, Luke for organizing and fish4alaf for the raffle.

90sGear

Site Supporter
Thanks for organising again Luke. I think I've fished 4 of these now and the weather has been terrible on every single one :ROFLMAO: I had a busy and enjoyable day none the less and it was good to see everyone. Well done all the framers, Luke for organizing and fish4alaf for the raffle.
Good skills Rob , shame Villa couldn't match it 😂 Can't believe you watched me for two hours tan your ass and then have the cheek to change it around and beat me😜 Must be Karma for your long drive from the comedy accent side of the midlands. Hope that trophy's in pride of place.