Maggotdrowners Festival April 2012 - Lindholme

Rambo

I would just like to say thank you to Nana for all the work he is doing behind the scenes for this festival, its much appreciated [:T]

shallowman

Originally posted by big cheese

Originally posted by Rambo

I would just like to say thank you to Nana for all the work he is doing behind the scenes for this festival, its much appreciated [:T]
well said gary [:D]

i will second that , well done the pair of you [:T]

Nana

Originally posted by shallowman

well said gary [:D]

i will second that , well done the pair of you [:T]

It's just a spread sheet Gary[;)] but it's a good un aint it. Less work for me and you before the presentation[:D]

Here's the Hard bit:
=SUM(B171:B175)+INT(SUM(C171:C175)/16)+MOD(SUM(C171:C175),16)/100

It's your Gig mate and you are doing a great job with the administration[:D]

Rambo

some how I dont think we need this calculation =SUM(B171:B175)+INT(SUM(C171:C175)/16)+MOD(SUM(C171:C175),16)/100 for Walkerc3 as it's too hard to divide a blank [:D]

however I do know he will need this calculation 1+1+1+1+1 = 5 owing to Rambo [:p][:p][:D]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1

Gary you haven't got Nana Pre baiting your swims have you?? [:D][:D][;)]

All the time and effort is appreciated I'll buy you a pint each [:T][:T]

Col

big cheese

Rob Nudd
Originally posted by worker1

Gary you haven't got Nana Pre baiting your swims have you?? [:D][:D][;)]

All the time and effort is appreciated I'll buy you a pint each [:T][:T]

Col
and me!!!!!!!!! ive helped too ya twit [:D]

walkerc3

Proud Geordie

some how I dont think we need this calculation =SUM(B171:B175)+INT(SUM(C171:C175)/16)+MOD(SUM(C171:C175),16)/100 for Walkerc3 as it's too hard to divide a blank [:D]

however I do know he will need this calculation 1+1+1+1+1 = 5 owing to Rambo [:p][:p][:D]

PMSL [:D][:D]

I want to wait until the Friday presentation for u to give me my winnings from you infront of everyone

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
I think I am suffering from the "Mushroom Syndrome"........

Everybody keeps me in the dark for three months and feeds me lots of bulls**t. [:D]

What are you lot up to?

Do I have a roof over my head for a week or do I have to sleep in that b****y ditch again?

Answers scratched on a winning lottery ticket please (or a postcard, whichever you prefer.) [:D]

Last edited:

big cheese

Rob Nudd
Originally posted by Len Wade

Everybody keeps me in the dark for three months and feeds me lots of bulls**t. [:D]

What are you lot up to?

Do I have a roof over my head for a week or do I have to sleep in that b****y ditch again?

Answers scratched on a winning lottery ticket please (or a postcard, whichever you prefer.) [:D]
your sharing with me Dear Sir hahah.... [:D]

walkerc3

Proud Geordie

Originally posted by Len Wade

What are you lot up to?

your sharing with me Dear Sir hahah.... [:D]

The last time Len was at Lindy he got a arse to his face. This time he's going to have a c0ck in his face for a week [:D][:D][:D]

dumdum

anyone else on the week need a crew mate for a caravan?? id rather have a van than a tent for the week tbh!

Rambo

Originally posted by dumdum

anyone else on the week need a crew mate for a caravan?? id rather have a van than a tent for the week tbh!

I think Pitsford pirate was looking for a caravan mate, i might be wrong