Maggotdrowners Festival 2014 - Lindholme Lakes

chappie07

Hey up lads!

Not prepared at all for this, in fact, I am just ordering elastic and buying my rod license!

Does anybody know if there are cooking facilities in the lodges? Was gonna bring a bit of scran with me (try and have a couple of nights off take-aways at least).

Will be through sunday afternoon/tea-time for a few scoops! [:D][:H]

shallowman

there are cooking facilities in the lodges , the oven is ok , the grill isnt very good , but the hobs and microwave are good.

there is also a fridge so you can keep food fresh[:T]

Last edited:

JimmyAky

Don't worry Dane I have just tied your rigs done your hook lengths. Got 30 cans of fosters and food

chappie07

Good lad jimmy - what we gonna drink on Monday night? Gonna order that laccy 1st thing tomorrow - do you think it will get here for the weekend? Text me the website ta.

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Anyone got a 5'8" fat lass that can lend me a dress for the wednesday??

Unfortunatley I'm batting well above my average with my size 12 Mrs [^]..... thanks to drink and medication [:p]

Col

sunday there will be a curry but you'll have to bring the rice or chips......
don't come unless you've got beer lol

Last edited:

Colin to the E

6 tonight can't come quick enough. Tomorrow I have to squeeze all the gear back into bags, seat box and so on, then attempt to load the car Sunday for the drive up.. See you all Sunday afternoon :)

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Well the project I've been doing for the past 4 months will be left for my eldest lad to finish, I have been working 7 days a week to complete it but it's defeated me.....just not enough hours in the day or days in the week [:I]

As from 2 0'clock today I am officially done for the next 9 days.

Hopefully I will be across Saturday evening or Sunday first thing for a days fishing, have a safe journey and see you all soon [:D]

Col