more Wed
May 14
A couple of afternoon showers 18Lo 7
more Thu
May 15
A bit of rain in the morning 17Lo 7

Rambo

Originally posted by JimmyAky

Is the rover 1pm draw gaz? Also do u know what lake the open is on the Saturday?

Draw time for rover is 1pm

Open for Saturday is on loco and part of beeches if required

alanmac

Site Supporter
Gaz , good job your here to keep everybody right. Shame all the lakes are being used, Loco sounds like it could be a multitude of methods, was not going to bring my pellet wags and 12 ft tip rods, but looks like you might need them.

Is the Sunday open also a rover and how many are expected to fish it, only 50 pegs so could end up with some awful pegs in the bag especially if a lot of the festival lads fish the open. Don't want to be up at the crack of dawn to potentially have a poo day. Might just have a leisurely drive down.

JimmyAky

Think we had the worst weather in 2012. Now that was a challenge. Still a cracking week though

Rambo

Sundays open would probably be about 20 - 30 anglers. If there are too many then Neil would more than likely include the new match.

silly socks

Shame nowt a spare as it would have been gd to get on a lake were fishing in fest. See u all there Sunday lads, ps I'm out Saturday night so I'll be the tall fat red eyed grumpy twit haha

Rambo

For those of you who will be arriving over the weekend, please could you pay your 30 pools & prize money as it will save me a lot of time and hassle on Monday [:T]

Rambo

Originally posted by BIG TG

gary any lakes open for a little one on sat just pleasure fishing[:T]

I think all lakes are booked up for Saturday, however a lot of the club matches finish about 3:30pm so you should be able to get a few hours in after that

shallowman

changed man lol

you mean you will be having sherry with your cornflakes instead of beer or whisky ?

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Silly socks is officially a big liar [:D]

Why has he asked me to get him 10 packs of beer from the wholesale ?
Or
Maybe he has a cunning plan to get everyone else drunk and win the festival, maybe we can hire a crane to drop the big lump in [:D][:D]

Col

silly socks

Col u heard me wrong I asked for J2Os you daft git!!!

Ps I'm not a liar and you'll not need a crane as I'm only eleven stone nowadays hahaha

Colin is a cross dressing. Mancunian