Maggotdrowners Festival 2014 - Lindholme Lakes

Juzzy

YORKSHIRE BAITS UK
Originally posted by ecky1972

How much is the buffet ? And are we all paying before we go
buffet is 12.80 I think [;)] sort out paying it on the night

Rambo

Unfortunately there will be no food available after the matches as there were not enough people to warrant Bev getting staff in. However there are plenty of places local to get some food, there is a carvery only a couple of miles away which is about 5. I'm sure the calzone order will be placed each night [:T]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Thanks for letting us know before the festival Gaz, I think a trip to the wholesale is in order for some food supplies.[;)]

JimmyAky

Liquid breakfast dinner and tea col. Saying that though Stella got the better of me last night can't think of drinking. At the moment
Oh wait I'm ok now

dumdum

Let's hope I don't get struck down again with the squits, I've been practising for the drinking at witherington farm with lee-why and the mfs lot lol, we all had a cracking mick up and even sat by a lake three times lol [;)]

silly socks

Anybody know where open will be next Sunday? Or is anybody running a knock up at all as I've been given a pass to come up early Sunday morning

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
We're across Sunday am.... going to fish the open, then I might just make a big pan of Curry for anyone that wants a snack and a quiet social drink.

Col

JimmyAky

Sounds like a plan col. Could be a good idea if there is enough of us to have a bit of a knock up.

alanmac

Site Supporter
I would be keen for a knock up, what time would we need to be there for, could leave early Sunday morning, would Neil let us have a lake if we had at least half a dozen, only ever fished Lindholme twice and that was years ago.

nelly500

I will be there around 18:00 and will be ready for a beer!! And a curry!!!
Originally posted by worker1

We're across Sunday am.... going to fish the open, then I might just make a big pan of Curry for anyone that wants a snack and a quiet social drink.

Col
[:D][:D][:D]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Originally posted by nelly500

I will be there around 18:00 and will be ready for a beer!! And a curry!!!
Originally posted by worker1

Col
[:D][:D][:D]

Phone me you might need to pick up some rice and chips on the way in.... I might not be in a fit state to drive [:0][:I][:D]

Col
I've sent you my no. on fb [:T]

Rambo

I will find out tomorrow if there is any free lakes for a knock up Sunday, providing we have enough

andy_martin

The artist formerly known as...
Originally posted by Rambo

I will find out tomorrow if there is any free lakes for a knock up Sunday, providing we have enough
I am driving up Sunday morning and would be keen. 3 hr drive tho so let me know what time you would be drawing!

Rambo

No lakes free on Sunday, but the open is on loco.

Just to clarify that meat is banned only in open matches as from Monday. We are allowed to use it in festival next week