Maggotdrowners Festival 2013 - Lindholme Lakes

Rambo

Maggotdrowners Festival

5 Days of Fishing 29th April - 3rd May 2013 Lindholme Lakes

After this years success I have booked another MD'ers Festival with Neil at Lindholme Lakes. It will be the same format as this year.

Festival Rules

The winner over 5 Days fishing will be decided by the lowest score on section points scored. One point for a win and two for second and so on. If there is a draw on weight for say 2nd place both anglers get two points, third place gets four points and so on. (Section sizes will be between 5 and 8 depending on the numbers fishing).
In the event of a draw on points over the five days we will then take section wins into consideration, then section seconds and so on. In the unlikely event of a draw using this method then overall weight will be taken into consideration.
All Anglers MUST weigh in. In the event of a blank one extra point will be added to your score. Any Angler Tipping Back without weighing will be disqualified.
Entrants must be members of the Maggotdrowning.com Forum before the 31st of January 2013.

Date: 29th April - 3rd May 2013

Venue: Lindholme Lakes

Price: 35 pegging fees for the week

Trophies & Prizes: 5

Pools: 25

Pools Per Day will be 5.00. All Pools money (25.00) to be paid on the first day at registration.
3.00 each day will be paid out to section winners. Depending on Section size a section second maybe paid.
2.00 each day will go towards the overall winner. Again depending on numbers fishing this maybe extended to second and third places.
All Money will be paid out at the Friday Presentation only.

Itinerary

Day one
9am: Registration and payment of Pools money for the week 25 plus 5 for trophies and prizes.

Draw: 9.15am
Fish: 11am - 5pm. Pegs to be confirmed when final numbers known. Pegs will be spread out with good advice taken from the Staff at Lindholme.

Days Two - Four
Draw: 9am
Fish: 11am - 5pm

Day Five
Draw: 8am
Fish: 10am - 4pm

Friday Presentation

5.30pm onwards.

Lakes to be fished

Monday - Bonsai
Tuesday - Willows
Wednesday - Laurels
Thursday - Oasis
Friday - Bonsai

If we get enough numbers, then Im sure Neil will open the club house of a night time

A non refundable deposit of 35 is required to secure your place by the 31st January 2013.

The 4 lodges that sleep 3 people and the Log cabin that sleeps 4 have all been booked out for the maggotdrowners festival. I have agreed with Bev that I will take the names for both the log cabin & lodges and will pass on to lindholme once full.
Caravans & tent pitches should be booked direct with Lindholme

Lodge 1 - Jimmyaky & Dumdum
Lodge 2 - Len Wade & Nelly500
Lodge 3 - Shallowman & Lewea
Lodge 4 - Nana & Silly Socks

Log Cabin - Texpert, Bobbyw, Choppygraham

New Lodge - Worker1, Big TG, Colin To The E & Pauln

Maximum of 32 Anglers

1. Rambo (Paid [:T])
2. Mal Lawrie (Paid [:T])
3. Lynn dome (Paid [:T])
4. Jimmyaky (Paid [:T])
5. Juzzy (Paid [:T])
6. Sam The Man (Paid [:T])
7. Shallowman (Paid [:T])
8. Len Wade (Paid [:T])
9. Pauln (Paid [:T])
10. Texpert (Paid [:T])
11. Nana (Paid [:T])
12. Worker 1 (Paid [:T])
13. Dum Dum (Paid [:T])
14. Midge99 (Paid [:T])
15. Big TG (Paid [:T])
16. Bobbyw (Paid [:T])
17. Silly Socks (Paid [:T])
18. Choppygraham (Paid [:T])
19. Flipperdoo (Paid [:T])
20. Lewea (Paid [:T])
21. Nelly500 (Paid [:T])
22. Colin to the E (Paid [:T])
23. Steve Snowy (Paid [:T])
24. Mrs Rambo (Lindholme Minx) (Paid [:T])
25. Jasper31 (Paid [:T])

Last edited:

Rambo

Please read as there are some minor changes........I have copied those of you who attended this year, please could you confirm that you wish to be on the list

sam the man

thanks rambo it gives me something to look forward to this time I will take it a bit more seriously and kick silly socks & mal lawrie,s [:W][:W] BUTT

AND NO RAIN THANK YOU[:T]

Last edited:

Texpert

Tex
And I will have the Log Cabin again rambo thanks, Sunday to Saturday, if you can let bev know, thanks pal :)

Rambo

Originally posted by Texpert

And I will have the Log Cabin again rambo thanks, Sunday to Saturday, if you can let bev know, thanks pal :)

I have you down for the log cabin Tex

tricky10

I'll be there gaz and nice surprise with lodge mate thats a bonus, time to count down now [:T][:T]

Rambo

Originally posted by tricky10

I'll be there gaz and nice surprise with lodge mate thats a bonus, time to count down now [:T][:T]

I was given a list of people who wanted a lodge when dates were set for next years festival............your name was on it

chappie07

Where do I sign Gazza laaaaaaaaaaa? [:D]
12 Months and counting.............Might take my speedos this time [:eek:)]

chappie07

Originally posted by JimmyAky

Take a snorkel a d find out where all then fish are hiding
Well I won't be telling you will I? Not after stealing all my fish on Bonsia on friday!!!! [B)][B)][:D]