Maggot Drowners Complete Guide to Angling

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Meant in jest ;) (y)

Rules for fishing

1) Only use Brown Crumb or homemade groundbait as new ones are fandangled.
2) Do not buy nice tackle when you can fashion your own, you're probably not a good enough angler to warrant it anyway.
3) Fish must be caught on dead pinkie only, especially Barbel, on 0.06 hooklengths if possible. Not forgetting the 15g cage feeder in flood conditions.

Anymore? Meant in jest remember.... although probably a humour fail on my part, just my thoughts at the moment. :LOL:

melvyn

Head Blanker
Meant in jest ;) (y)

Rules for fishing

2) Do not buy nice tackle when you can fashion your own, you're probably not a good enough angler to warrant it anyway.
3) Fish must be caught on dead pinkie only, especially Barbel, on 0.06 hooklengths if possible. Not forgetting the 15g cage feeder in flood conditions.

Anymore? Meant in jest remember.... although probably a humour fail on my part, just my thoughts at the moment. :LOL:
Have you been watching me fishing again.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
:geek: Ready to hit a commercial tomorrow with worm on the hook and snag a double figure Bream that's meant to be in there...

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Only fish in the next peg if yours has no fish in it.

No bent hooks allowed.

Casters only allowed when casting.

All Guru tackle is banned (the fish don't like the orange colour).

Decorating the island with floats/feeders is mandatory.

Last edited:

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Meant in jest ;) (y)

Rules for fishing

Additional hair rig set up as standard with health and safety warning, and guidance notes on how to hook yourself correctly

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Don’t use dedicated keepnet stinkbags when a rubble sack will do .....,don’t waste money on a fish counter, when you can use clothes pegs,....don’t bother with dedicated pole pots, when you can make you’re own with aerosol can lids ,.......don’t waste money on seat boxes, when you can sit on an upturned bucket.....don’t waste money on tackle/feeder /bait boxes when old Tupperware tubs will do ......don’t waste money on proper dedicated winter clothing, when you can use a tramps old clothes....the list is endless on this forum ??

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Don’t use dedicated keepnet stinkbags when a rubble sack will do .....,don’t waste money on a fish counter, when you can use clothes pegs,....don’t bother with dedicated pole pots, when you can make you’re own with aerosol can lids ,.......don’t waste money on seat boxes, when you can sit on an upturned bucket.....don’t waste money on tackle/feeder /bait boxes when old Tupperware tubs will do ......don’t waste money on proper dedicated winter clothing, when you can use a tramps old clothes....the list is endless on this forum ??
See? We could all be rich if it wasn't for that pesky fishing tackle :ROFLMAO:

JLK

Because you had a good job and a final salary pension from the bank you worked at?