Made to measure waterproof clothing .

Desy B.

Hi,i,m looking for a company that does made to measure watetproofs ,all the tackle companies only do up to 3xl , but i,m a bug un ,so if anyone can help me i,d appreciate it ,tried Halcon Hunt ,the prices nearly gave me a heart attack .Many thanks .

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Thing is Desy. HH are the dogs. Unless you put on or loose some weight you 'll only need to buy the once. Ive had HH over the years and they do what they say. Not made to measure but, very, very good fishing clothing.

John Step

Site Supporter
Mentioned this before. Try hunting down Sundridge/Daiwa clothing. They do a size called Giant.

Arch

Site Supporter
When our team got measured up for our clothing back in the day, we got measured up personally by the HH ladies. I can certainly recommend that.............

;);)

richox12

Thing is, what actual size is 3XL ? With most things there is not standard so one companies 3XL can be very different to another's. Also I'm sure you can get 4XL 'off the peg' anyway

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Thing is, what actual size is 3XL ? With most things there is not standard so one companies 3XL can be very different to another's. Also I'm sure you can get 4XL 'off the peg' anyway
I have various coats (that fit), from a medium to a 2xl. Have you tried army surplus clothing, sure they must cater for larger sizes.

PAB

Site Supporter
Try non fishing related company's ie screwfix and the likes do some very large man size gear not covered in advertising but well up to the job I live near the coast and have a few fishing supply shops (deep sea trawlers and the like) they do real man size as do the offshore industry suppliers.

Pikerwoods

leon grant does made to measure as well
I had a pole jacket and matching bib & braces made for me by Leon Grant and made up with it. I'm Hobbit sized and made up with jacket as it doesn't go past my knees and hands poke out of sleeves...lol. Think the Cadence Team wear them looking on their videos...?

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I had a pole jacket and matching bib & braces made for me by Leon Grant and made up with it. I'm Hobbit sized and made up with jacket as it doesn't go past my knees and hands poke out of sleeves...lol. Think the Cadence Team wear them looking on their videos...?
It would have been cheaper going to Mothercare Bob. :rolleyes: