Macaroni cheese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reveal13

How the hell do you fish the stuff?

ive seen it being used to great effect but can never do it myself, how do you feed it?

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance
pete

peter

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now this could be interesting.

I actually never buy the weekly magazines cos I feel they do not cater for me. An ordinary guy who is happy just catching anything.

So what is this thing about Macoroni Cheese? Apart from being a replacement for chocola..... no I won't go there.

Could some kind person scan in the topic from AM and post it on here?

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Geoff P - they might be willing to scan it and email it but posting parts of a commercial publication like that on this bbs would be a violation of copyright laws (or if there is another term in the UK but where the pub has legal rights to their material).

Newt Vail

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

If the article was scanned then we would need their permission to use it. If you were to write it into a post altering the order of the words a little then the article would effectively be yours.
If there was a dispute then I could remove it if they asked as the material would have been posted by you and not us.

Copyright is a minefield and as clear as mud at the best of times. I am responsible for what is on the forum but cannot be held responsible for what gets put on it. In other words if I know that something is copyrighted when it is put on I have a legal obligation to remove it.
If you were to alter the wording of an article and post it then the original author would have to show me that the material was theirs or had sufficient likeness to something they had written and then they would have to ask me to remove it.

And then there's the bit about 'Notice of Copyright' which efffectively is where an author/publisher needs to add a copyright notice to the article but if not corectly displayed and in the correct trminology a dispute could then arise regarding whether or not sufficient info was displayed to claim copyright and......

I have a book on the subject if someone wishes to borrow it, or shall I post the contents on here
?

Dave

reveal13

So nobody out there can tell me about the yellow goo that is taking the match scene by storm?

nevermind thanks anyway, il stick to the baits that i work best with, in particular the worm and that is now on the carps menu finally, as i won a match on it on sunday,

Horay for the worm

tight lines peter

peter

Polepot

Poles
Peter,

Macaroni Cheese a few pointers.

It is best suited to pole fishing as it is a difficult bait to cast.

To introduce the bait as a ground bait it is best to be introduced by cupping and it will form a slick on the water. It can be introduced by hand, but just imagine the mess involved. Also for ground bait it can be cut into strips.

The bait is soft but can be threaded up the line using a baiting needle, and then leaving a hook, sizes 10 14 in the lower end. As already said It is best suited to the pole as casting will easily dislodge the bait.

Leaving the bait out causes it to become rubbery and possibly more resilient to staying on the hook. Indeed leaving it out the day before may work.

Both Tench and Carp appear to feed well on this product.

Best of Luck

Poles

reveal13

seems to me youve been reading the Angling Timers mate lol

thanks for the advice most obliged

peter

peter

MALC

Another good trick is to put it into the liquidiser and feed it as a slop via the pole pot this works best in a depth of upto 5ft and either fish a piece on the hook or try a piece of punched edam as a change bait.

It also works in an open end feeder on rivers with a bit of brown crumb.

You can also make it into a good paste.

It's not just good for Carp as Tench,Bream,Chub and Big Roach love it.

It's another "NEW BAIT" thats been used for years.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.