Lures for perch

Status
Not open for further replies.

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
Hi
I really enjoy lure fishing for perch, its exciting and is better than sitting on a box all day but i'd like to know some good lures to tempt them.
Also, are jellyworms worth ago?
I've got some but have yet to get round to using them. If so how exactly do you retrieve them?
Thnx alot [8D]The percher[8D]

Esox

Areyt
For me anyway, small mepps type spinners have always been the best, RED. I've cast gold, silver etc to no avail, but get a red 'un on and it really does seem to do the trick!

Piker

well the RUBLEX ONDEX is in the top 10 lures for pike , salmon trout and PERCH. i have one and they just love it
to improve your catches on any spinner for perch add some red wool to the spinner trebles. (the perch think its a tail and target it)[8D]

:)::--Piker--:::)

joe1987

'Darwener'
how bout a smaller version of a flying C. Meant to work quite well but then again, the way you cast it could be hard to get it 10m out!!!

Toodlepip **Joe**

fishing_mad

i find silver and green treble spinners work well for perch and pike

Fishing Mad[:)]

TINY

Tiny
Take a look at the Tiger Minnows.Now theres a scary little lure with a good track record.

Andy.

mattc

Yes jellyworms are worth a go. Must give them time to take the lure though. Stike too soon and you miss. Can be very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.