Luke Wright - ENGLAND - NEWIES claim to fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by shootinfishin

I used to be a qualified sniper! I still have my gillie suit takes carping in camo to a whole new level

Cool! I've never seen a fat sniper before[:D]

Go **** yourself. ****ing *** bandit fed up polishing the golden rivet are we. Didn't know the RN still employed rent boys sorry cabin boys.....[:D][:D][:D]

I piled the weight on not being able to walk for 6 months and depression (plus an ex wife that couldn't cook shi*)

OOOHHH get you said in a limpish wristed fashion!![:D]

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Originally posted by mouse77

I used to be a qualified sniper! I still have my gillie suit takes carping in camo to a whole new level

Cool! I've never seen a fat sniper before[:D]

Go **** yourself. ****ing *** bandit fed up polishing the golden rivet are we. Didn't know the RN still employed rent boys sorry cabin boys.....[:D][:D][:D]

I piled the weight on not being able to walk for 6 months and depression (plus an ex wife that couldn't cook shi*)

Why would you want a wife that cooks shi*?

Is it a delicacy down south or something?

Can it be any shi* or does it have to be from a certain animal/person?

Camo sh*t[:D]

mouse77

Why dont you and the jock come up to our get together on the Severn in 2 1/2 weeks time?

Bring your own sausages and Mrs Newbie will cook them for you.

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Because while you are fishing I'll be round yuor house keeping yuor missus company. That's how I got fat. She makes me a sandwich for afters[:D]

Enigma

Armchair Carper
You only get a sandwich? I get the full works and a cup of tea and a slice of cake

mouse77

Because while you are fishing I'll be round yuor house keeping yuor missus company. That's how I got fat. She makes me a sandwich for afters[:D]

Mmmmmm.....Is yuor the bloke who runs the Vietnemese takeaway?.....does yuor know about you and his wife?

mouse77

You only get a sandwich? I get the full works and a cup of tea and a slice of cake

Thats why your 27 stone Fatty[:p]

mouse77

PMSL...bring it on barrel!

She did stick up for you though....she said your a gold medal lover...you always come first[:0]

Then she contradicted herself by saying your a bit on the small side down there...not surprising really, nothing grows very well in the dark.[^]

Enigma

Armchair Carper

PMSL...bring it on barrel!

She did stick up for you though....she said your a gold medal lover...you always come first[:0]

Then she contradicted herself by saying your a bit on the small side down there...not surprising really, nothing grows very well in the dark.[^]

Small...you still wouldn't want it as a wart on your nose!
As for coming first not my fault she can't keep up maybe she should eat less chips[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.