Private Sale Lucifer Margin pole --Price drop to £50

chubster227

As above Lucifer margin pole. I cracked the number 3 in very strong winds and sleeved it (as in the picture) making it even stronger , if that`s possible. Comes with two top kits fitted with 1 - 20 Nick Gilbert twin core and 2 - double 12 solid (could be 14) Very strong pole £50 ono Must be collection or meet in Pontefract area. The section at the side fits the pole to extend it to 8 1/2 metres and doubles as a protective tube

Last edited:

Craig Saywell

Hiya mate is your lucifer pole still for sale ? If s
As above Lucifer margin pole. I cracked the number 3 in very strong winds and sleeved it (as in the picture) making it even stronger , if that`s possible. Comes with two top kits fitted with 1 - 20 Nick Gilbert twin core and 2 - double 12 solid (could be 14) Very strong pole £50 ono Must be collection or meet in Pontefract area. The section at the side fits the pole to extend it to 8 1/2 metres and doubles as a
As above Lucifer margin pole. I cracked the number 3 in very strong winds and sleeved it (as in the picture) making it even stronger , if that`s possible. Comes with two top kits fitted with 1 - 20 Nick Gilbert twin core and 2 - double 12 solid (could be 14) Very strong pole £50 ono Must be collection or meet in Pontefract area. The section at the side fits the pole to extend it to 8 1/2 metres and doubles as a protective tube