Loves his batchelor pad.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Went over to Nottingham and picked up my father last Wednesday, my sister is his carer and as she has a daughter with virtually no immune sister we felt it would be better if Ken (my dad) came to stay with us. After 2 hours of pleading, he would not budge at first, he finally agreed and my brother in law loaded him in the car and I met them, half way, at Newark. On the drive home he did now't but moan, saying that he would have been alright on his own; he is nearly 92, takes more pills than boots can produce and has a plastic knee.

Arriving at our place he was over the moon when he saw that we had converted the dining room into a bedsit; bed, armchair, big tv, coffee table and an echo dot. He is now as happy as a pig in poo, is busy getting aquainted with Alexa and he wishes that he had come to stay weeks ago. However the fact that every conversation now begins with.."can you remember when....................." is driving my missus nuts.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
And how many of those had been fishing trips you have been on together Dave ? I bet he has reminded you of a few you have forgotten. Enjoy the reminiscing Dave. (y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
And how many of those had been fishing trips you have been on together Dave ? I bet he has reminded you of a few you have forgotten. Enjoy the reminiscing Dave. (y)
You're right mate we are both reminding each other of trips that one of us had forgotten.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
"he finally agreed and my brother in law loaded him in the car "

Made me smile that,visions of putting him in the boot with the shopping 😂