Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 80%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
If your Great Uncle Wibblester left you Maggotdrowning.com in his will, then prompty fell awkwardly and got crushed underneath his own wallet.....

...how many currently active maggotdrowners would you ban?

(no names please, this is a friendly poll, just assessing our overall tolerance level for your fellow MDs [:)])

Last edited:

Columbo

Ban for what? If they are being offensive and swearing then an immediate ban will happen anyway. If the person has a different personality and has different views than others than that is the whole point of a "forum". It amazes me how many people on forums on the internet want members "banned" for the simple reason that they have a different opinion than other members.

the lake lady

The Bitch
i would only block one or two who get under my skin you know who you are bewarned lol[:D][:D][:D]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now where is that GPMG, line em up for me.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:If your Great Uncle Wibblester left you Maggotdrowning.com in his will, then prompty fell awkwardly and got crushed underneath his own wallet.....

ROFLMAO [:D]

I'd have job crushing a butterfly under my wallet lol, in fact it's that thin I had it to the doctors recently and he reported me for cruelty and wallet had to be taken into intensive care where it was fed by a drip - can't remember the drip's name tho' [:eek:)]

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
I voted none because I wouldn't ban anyone.

Except <edit> and <edit> and of course <edit>

and then I suppose <edit> would have to go too. Then <edit> and <edit>

Oh yes and <edit>,

<..... twenty-seven pages of <edit>s later.....>

But apart from those I wouldn't change a thing!

[:D][:D][:D]

pieman

I would'nt ban anyone, every one of us has our own opinions, a lot of you have opinions i dont agree with, and i know for a fact that quite a few of you dont agree with mine, in fact i realy get your backs up, but at the end of the day, if we all agreed with one another, would'nt it be boring, i've had heated discusions with some of you, but i dont
think any less of you for disagreeing with me[:X]
now then, let me think, how can i wind someone up[;)][:D][:D][:D]

Carp-Freeek

' Shorty '
that must have taken ages to do muskie lol

none except 1 or two if they broke the rules unnecaeseatwtally (grrr spelling!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.