lousy weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ok M/Ds how does this lousy weather make you feel, how does it effect you ???????.

I'm sick to death of getting wet, feezing cold, runny nose,aaaarrrrgggggg,[:(!][:(!].

All i want to do when i get in from work is to get dry anmd warm,dry clothes on, nice hot cuppa, nice HOT BATH ,sit on my chair, only problem is, when i get warm and comfy, i cannot be bothered to do owt else, [V][V].

As for the fishing, no way, even the sea fishing is out of bounds, the water is very rough,cannot hold the sea bed, even with heavy spikes on the lead,, [V][V].

Roll on the summer, and the M/Ds meetings,[^][^][^], warm sunny days and good company, hip hip hurah

catch me if u can
Andy,

lodge1

Its not much better here [NZ]Its summer here and we have had 200mm of rain in 4 days and its blowing .A trawler sank yesterday!!!Its not cold,20--25c but you can forget fishing.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
20-25 oc !!! We don't even get that in Summer [8D][:D]

The forcast for this weekend is supposed to be milder than this past week but more cold and snow is on it's way - just cheering you all up [}:)]

Dave

G

20-25c can i visit you lodge, :))

Dave thanks (not)for the forecast, :-((.
Rain again today oop norf,,

catch me if u can
Andy,

Ian C

quote:Originally posted by toma

Ok M/Ds how does this lousy weather make you feel, how does it effect you ???????.

Roll on the summer, and the M/Ds meetings,[^][^][^], warm sunny days and good company, hip hip hurah

Hi Toma,

The cold weather never used to bother me, but now I have worked in a foundry for over 12 years, its getting to me big time! I'm so used to being very hot that the cold is unbearable at times.
But if I had to choose between the cold and all that bloomin rain we have had lately, the cold would be my choice everytime.

I don't know about the rest of you, but since the deluge started, my catch/run rate (for pike) has dropped dramatically [V]

This is my first year back fishing after a 9 year layoff. Maybe I chose the wrong year to return? LOL

I can't wait for the summer/warmer months, especially as I'm keen to do some carp fishing and enjoy being out on those balmy summer nights [:D][:D]

Ian C

angler-mark

Andy,
Cheer up mate, now the cold weather is here it's the time to clean all your gear and re-new your spools of line and sort your tackle out before the good weather is here. It also gives the fish a break and that can't be a bad thing, they will be hungry when the weather gets better and easier to catch lol. Just think positive and smile [:)][:)][:)]

Tight Lines

Mark

Last edited:

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
the worst bit about this weather is the missus trying to get you to do all the odd jobs in the house!!!! i just give her the credit card and tell her to go shopping! soon shuts her up!

also its a time to look and see what you need for when you can go again, i am just starting again so i am sorting a lot of stuff out at mo! getting my gear ready for the commercials for the bag up series!!! be warned!!! hahahaha

Del-J

' Victor '
quote:Originally posted by angler-mark

Andy,
Cheer up mate, now the cold weather is here it's the time to clean all your gear and re-new your spools of line and sort your tackle out before the good weather is here.

Or in Andy's case to clean your paint rollers and brushes etc. [:D][:p][:D]

Del

Not fishing? Then talk to your mates on M/Ds.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
ROFLMAO

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

G

Del, why oh why do you have to remind me of the D word,, [V][V].

nice one mate,[:D]

catch me if u can
Andy,

Larry

Lazarus
Toma ,meoldm8 this is what ive doing while the weathers been lousy drinking load's of this.

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Last edited by a moderator:

lodge1

1 fine day then 150 mm of rain in 24hrs!!!Whats happened 2 the weather in the world.This year in NZ you can go 4 a ski in the snow in december on the mountain!!!Things can only get better!Match next week so I want an improvement.

Larry

Lazarus
Toma, well, sorry about the delay had prob's loading pic up,then other thing's came up so couldn't do it till now.
I've been drinking plenty of this in the pic below to while away the hour's when i can't get out fishing ,wel i hope the weather warm's up soon for us all.

Wether at 20 or 80.

Larry

Lazarus
ha well looks as though prob sorted itself nae mind heh .

Wether at 20 or 80.

G

Larry,trust you mate to brighten the day up,,,,a nice glass of the irish ale,,,,, mmmmmmmmmmmmm,,, :)) :))

catch me if u can
Andy,

mike s

Bloody pond's frozen, bloody sea's been flat as a fluke for SEVEN WEEKS, bloody BORED (bloody broke as well-it's hard owning a tackle shop when it's like this!)

"Wot, no Fish!"

jonesr

Mike, you have my sympathy. But think of the cash piling up in anglers pockets!Try to last out mate,the weather is changing and we look like its going to chuck it down again.A lot of waterproofs and umbrellas are going to be needed!

Ron J [:eek:)]

Age isn't everything!
EXPERIENCE IS!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mike you could always turn over a bit of stock in the Maggotdrowner's Auctions - Click Here [;)]

Set your lowest acceptable price, add a rough guide to postage/packing and away you go.
There is a category for Trade Sales and it is free to use

All the best,

Dave

everyready

just go for a walk down your local river and see where all the fish are hideing .i have been suprised at the amount of large samlon in local river( the dee) and all the places you can fish if you remember where they are in the summer when covered with weeds.spent this weekend standing in middle of the river only to catch samlon /trout i went after dace much beter than going shoping

Larry

Lazarus
Mike.
You could do with a few tackle tart's like me to visit your shop my local tackle shop rubs his hands when i walk in.

Wether at 20 or 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.