Lost Reel

stikflote

Site Supporter
Hi ,
I bought aDaiwa 3012 reel to go with my Daiwa 3000A both reels
were red.
When the reel off e bay came it is new condition,so took both reels and showed
to my daughter said to which one is the new ,i cant tell difference they both look new Dad.
i put reels back in shed locked up,next morning Tuesday this week i i went to put line on the 3012 double handle
thought that can go in hold all on my preston feeder the 3000A
i ll put on my waggler .

That was the last time i saw the 3000a its gone missing ive searched my shed looked round kitchen
i moved my bikes out of shed and searched again to no avail.

I still hoping i find it

N orm

Site Supporter
I did that with a centrepin i bought in November, fecked if i know where i put it, it's an age thing :confused:

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Reading the post I'm not surprised. I'm lost trying to work out what a 3000a is and who makes it.

rudd

Serial Blanker
Site Supporter
Hi ,
I bought aDaiwa 3012 reel to go with my Daiwa 3000A both reels
were red.
When the reel off e bay came it is new condition,so took both reels and showed
to my daughter said to which one is the new ,i cant tell difference they both look new Dad.
i put reels back in shed locked up,next morning Tuesday this week i i went to put line on the 3012 double handle
thought that can go in hold all on my preston feeder the 3000A
i ll put on my waggler .

That was the last time i saw the 3000a its gone missing ive searched my shed looked round kitchen
i moved my bikes out of shed and searched again to no avail.

I still hoping i find it
We are still searching for a set of keys after several months.
They must be here as we opened the door with them.
Mrs Rudd has also lost a hair band that she put in ten minutes ago.

Oddly, over time I have found lost things (at home)to be where you left them and staring you in the face.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I couldn't find a reel the other day, only a Daiwa Crossfire. I looked everywhere for it then found it in the bottom compartment of this bag that my dad uses. I hope you find it. I was going to do a thread on missing tackle the other day as I've lost a small Sonubaits Nylon Groundbait Bowl. Not much in comparison but I still want to find it.

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
I'm convinced that the keys, my wristwatch, my wallet, the snuff box, the specs, the phone and the remotes sneak away, and lay hidden under whatever, laughing silently at me when I'm desperately searching for them.

John Step

Site Supporter
The most stupid thing I did was lose my car and house keys some time ago. The usual panicky searching went on to no avail.

A few days later I got a phone call from the walking boot repairers . I had dropped them in my walking boots before parcelling them up and sending them off by mail! DER>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chervil

Site Supporter
I mislaid the battery and charger for our new shark vacuum. I searched for about 4 hours and gave up. I found them the next day in the obvious place. In the garage in the the box that I keep the reels in that I most often use.
Oh, and someone lost a cat this evening. I was in the garden and something caught my eye on the roof of a house on the road behind mine. No idea how it got there, but there was a cat walking along the roof of a two storey detached house. No obvious way up and it looked stuck. I had a walk around and told the owner, he was a bit surprised, has it wasn't his. It was still there as it got dark.

Last edited:

John Step

Site Supporter
Has anyone noticed that teaspoons go missing with some regularity. They hide under water in the washing up bowl.
I have often wondered why the Royal Navy dont design submarines in the shape of a teaspoon. They could stay hidden for the Ruskies that way.

Total

Site Supporter
I mislaid the battery and charger for our new shark vacuum. I searched for about 4 hours and gave up. I found them the next day in the obvious place. In the garage in the the box that I keep the reels in that I most often use.
Put away safely in one of your 300 plastic boxes in your garage?:oops: