Lost in Time

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
was convinced in my mind today was saturday

Went over they offy and purchased the required beers for to get sat sitting in the comfy chair to watch my beloved Palace batter Bournemouth on tonights TV at 7,15

Wench just came in and wanted to know why i had my replica shirt on and all the goodies baked and ready plated up in the kitchen

proper premature

Chervil

Site Supporter
was convinced in my mind today was saturday

Went over they offy and purchased the required beers for to get sat sitting in the comfy chair to watch my beloved Palace batter Bournemouth on tonights TV at 7,15

Wench just came in and wanted to know why i had my replica shirt on and all the goodies baked and ready plated up in the kitchen

proper premature
Mick, don't worry about it, I've heard that being premature is fairly common;)

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Hello Mick, nice whites from Invicta angling this morning. Decent size clean and fresh, wish they were always like that.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hello Mick, nice whites from Invicta angling this morning. Decent size clean and fresh, wish they were always like that.

best buddies pet food shop down on the pennypot shopping centre just off the dymchurch road, started selling live bait, maggot, caster worm etc, got mine in there since lockdown lifted, been very good

they got a good selection of tackle, groundbaits etc in there now and sell the seed and GB by kilo weights

nice guy too