Loosing my lifeblood

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I'm under the surgeon's knife tomorrow mate. Wondering what sort of glove puppet I'll come home with :(

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
when I cut my index finger off and sliced the ring finger to buggery using a re-saw

came home with a proper table tennis bat bandage and a highly technological way of keeping the hand upright and above my heart level when sleeping

a blood bag stand, a roller towel and various large safety pins

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I once was reaming a door out to fit a lock and my b-in-law was stood talking to me.
In one moment of distraction I pulled the 1/2" chisel out too far, shoved it back in, and impaled my hand to the door, straight between my left thumb and forefinger. It was neat, I was pinned to the door :D

B-in-l took one look and fainted, I pulled the chisel out of the door and it was poking a good 10mm or so through the other side of my hand.
At this point I pulled it out and it had just nicked the vein so there was a bit of a squirt just as the b-in-l was coming round - he fainted again :D

My niece came into the room and I asked her to phone the missus to pick me up and take me to the A&E as no one else could drive at the time.
She turned up over half an hour later for what should have been a ten minute journey. I asked what took so long, she replied she just finished her ironing first :roflmao:

commieboy257

Account Locked
course now you's getting aged your skin will be getting paper thin, it'll cut/rip so much easier now. next stop Tena for men ;)

rudd

Site Supporter
Mick the Chippy
Lived in Kent
Scratched his hand
On nail bent
Died weeks later
Of a Sneeze
The real Culprit
Weils Disease ?

rudd

Site Supporter
Mick the Chippy
Lived in Kent
Scratched his hand
On nail bent
Died weeks later
Of a Sneeze
The real Culprit
Weils Disease ?
Put a plaster on it- waterproof one if fishing.