Looking for Fishing Buddy

bailpy6

Hey All,

Looking for someone to regularly go fishing with as I don't really know anyone interested in fishing. I am based in Basildon, Essex. Member of Hockley angling club but at the moment fishing a few different places trying to explore a bit.

Am 22, fish for anything that will bite really. I Pole/Feeder/Waggler/Fly(learning) fish. So someone with a similar type of interest would be good. Mainly free on the weekends as well.

Hopefully someone is interested in fishing waters around Essex and hopefully catching.

Thanks,
Bailey.

BTMS

Site Supporter
Welcome Bailey have you tried BDAS. Good club and some good waters. I belong to CAA when our guest tickets open will give you a shout

Brian

bailpy6

I fished BDAS when I was growing up with my dad. Southminister pits etc, I know they still have a good few stretches of river too. What do CAA have?

BTMS

Site Supporter
some very good lakes and the river check there web page. Braxted res vv good for quality roach 2lb rudd over 3lb. River best match weight over 70lb bream. Pellet waggler on Braxted, Blunts and Micklem over 100 lbs

bailpy6

I presume you are based more up in Chelmsford then, I was looking at Basildon Angling Club as well, they have a stretch of the chelmer as well as the moathouse and kennel lane, not sure how they fish. I know BDAS have most essex rivers really, just already paying a bit for Hockley angling club not sure if I can justify their membership haha

Carpgamer

Hey All,

Looking for someone to regularly go fishing with as I don't really know anyone interested in fishing. I am based in Basildon, Essex. Member of Hockley angling club but at the moment fishing a few different places trying to explore a bit.

Am 22, fish for anything that will bite really. I Pole/Feeder/Waggler/Fly(learning) fish. So someone with a similar type of interest would be good. Mainly free on the weekends as well.

Hopefully someone is interested in fishing waters around Essex and hopefully catching.

Thanks,
Bailey.
Hi bailey I'm from basildon and looking for someone to fish with I have one pal I fish with but his getting bored with it iv fished a lot of lakes in essex

Jason622

I fish at Coleman’s cottage at least once a week. It is now a membership water. £100 a year.