Looking For A Venue Near Me

Darren W

hi all i moved to wick a few years back great move all except for the fishing im not into game fishing ive found some waters about 4 hours from me that are 8am till dust and are not so bad but i get blocks of time when i can fish and blocks were i cant im looking for a somewhere i can fish 24 hour and upwards nearer the better but willing to travel done white acres and todber manor and many water i know down south just would like something a little closer any suggestions would be appreciated thank you

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Perhaps you could have gone a bit further north then ?? , what are you aiming to catch ?

Sam Vimes

Site Supporter
It's been a while since I've been up that way, but I suspect that you are going to end up doing a lot of travelling to find a commie. As a coarse angler, I'd be very reluctant to move north of Newcastle/Carlisle, let alone north of Inverness. I suspect that a switch to sea, game or pike fishing might be a good idea. I'm by no means really familiar with Scottish coarse fishing, but, other than pike/perch, the vast bulk I've ever read about has been in the general area of Glasgow/Stirling/Edinburgh and further south.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Maybe l should explain the above post.
A lot of holiday destinations allow day tickets as well. Any places near you that have coarse fishing then if it don't say day tickets available then ask , it's only a phone call !