Looking for a Fishing Friend / Buddy / Companion !!!

pinkhammer

Hi folks,
Unfortunately due to a medical episode I have lost my Driving Licence until May 2020 after I have been driving since 1986 and fishing for even longer...
Currently based in The North West of England on the Wirral in Merseyside and I am sick of people constantly letting me down when planning fishing trips as when I was driving I would take many folks angling in my Vauxhall Zafira as far as Ireland to Malpas in Cheshire from my location as no distance was too far for me...
I am a member of a local angling club but ideally I am looking to fish anywhere basically where my new buddy would be interested in as obviously willing to share the costs plus lots more such as bait, tackle, fuel, venue prices, etc,etc !!!
I am mainly into pleasure fishing but was once heavily involved in the match fishing scene and do prefer to fish from my seatbox rather than a chair but have been struggling bigtime to find anybody who can accommodate me...
I a willing to fish through the week or even at weekends as it would just be good to get back out there fishing again as ideally would love to travel to Ireland again but do find more and more anglers are fishing it less and less which is a shame as family over there are telling me that its improved vastly !!!
Anyway here's hoping somebody yearns for a fishing companion. !!!

Cheers folks,

PJF

pinkhammer

Hope that you get a few offers - too far for me
Thanks for that pal as I'm hoping so also nevertheless its only for 12 months as when I do get my licence back I'm going to start taking pensioners, retired folk, disabled people and even under privileged kids out on fishing trips with me as there are far too many lonely people out there who struggle to get out so I am going to go out of my way as its horrendous not being able to get out fishing when I want !!!