Looking for a fishing buddy

Mctench

Hello everyone
I live on the wirral not far from Claremont farm fishery, I am a 50 year old male angler not long got into carping I would like to find some fishing mates, I don’t work because of ptsd and have a lot of time on my hands and I love to fish in all weathers and would live in my bivy by the bank side if I could, so please give me a shout if you like to fish with company I usually fish on the wirral as I can’t drive and taxis to local lakes arnt to steep in price. Thank you all & tight lines
EBCC85F4-A750-46E9-9F5D-1D86A5E45A2E.png

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Hello mate,

Sorry to say I live the wrong side of the pennines, but I wish you all the best and look forward to reading about your exploits here. For what it's worth, I find that this forum (on the whole) is as good as having a bunch of fishing buddies :)

Tight lines,

Al

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Hello and
.gif
,likewise i`m on the other side of the Pennines but good luck for the future :)

Mctench

Hello mate,

Sorry to say I live the wrong side of the pennines, but I wish you all the best and look forward to reading about your exploits here. For what it's worth, I find that this forum (on the whole) is as good as having a bunch of fishing buddies :)

Tight lines,

Al
Thanks you mate tight lines

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum pal. Don’t forget to ask about clubs to join at your local fishing tackle shop. You will be surprised how friendly us anglers are. They’ll help you matey. Good luck and let us know how you get on. 👍