Looking after dog.

johng19

me@home.com
Me daughter has a new dog, it's only 3 months old. Cross between a yorky and king charles, it never stops. We have it for a few days, not house trained yet. My god its driving me around the twist. Be better minding the kids. Looks like butter won't melt in its mouth. It's finally having a rest since 7 this morning. 20190807_135854.jpg

rudd

Site Supporter
When you wake up that pillow will be in bits ?

Zerkalo

Same boat. Looking after my sisters 5 month old Cockapoo for a week. Doesn't stop!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Does someone want to look after Winston for me :D ?

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Take the batteries out ! :bounce: :sleep3:
Or you could hang a soft toy somewhere so it can play with that to burn it's energy away.
It is part terrier so should chase it .
Also a dog's place is on the floor not on the furniture.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
How old is your dog do you just egnore it when it's on one.

He’s 2 mate and we Never ignore him he’s one of the family and more than welcome to go off on one its all about him enjoying his sen as well, if he’s bad he get told to sit and calm down he knows the score and will hopefully mellow with maturity ??

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
What you train your dog in the early stages of life will stay with them for life. Set the rules as soon as possible.

Paul22

Me daughter has a new dog, it's only 3 months old. Cross between a yorky and king charles, it never stops. We have it for a few days, not house trained yet. My god its driving me around the twist. Be better minding the kids. Looks like butter won't melt in its mouth. It's finally having a rest since 7 this morning. 20190807_135854.jpg
Cute ?
They can take a lot longer to house train properly than people think........
Lovely little puppy ?

johng19

me@home.com
What you train your dog in the early stages of life will stay with them for life. Set the rules as soon as possible.
I totally agree it's just getting the daughter to see it, it's her baby and gets away with everything at the moment.