Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

WHOSE JEALOUS THEN ??????

025.jpg

022.jpg

What a weekend. [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Firstly,many thanks to Neil and his better half for putting up with such a motley crew for the weekend.Free camping,free beer and free fishing,what more could you ask for in life (for me,a few more fish would have been nice [:p] ).

Secondly,thanks to Dave and all the hard work he puts into this site and the couple of barrels of beer he bought with him,top bloke [:T]

Thirdly,whoever put up the trophy,thankyou.At the next MDers meet i will fiercly defend the right to keep it,so it's up to whoever the lucky or unlucky person it is to take it off me. [8D]

It was a great pleasure to put names to faces and meet all of the other MDers.

bream dream,Donna,Libby,tinny,brian the fish,godber,danysdad2104,rourke7719,pmdirectuk,freemason,yorkie kev,wrootrob,pole addict,looney,k.tucker,len wade,nelson 66,malc,big kev,geoffp,norm,steak and anyone who i have forgotten to mention.

The lads on the specimen lake who met,common carp,tel,arky,stymie,sidewinder,bigstoo,carpcruncher,well done lads for sticking it out. [:T]

A few photos

I didn't know it took three people to put up a Bivvy. [:0]

008.png

009.png

010.png

A Friday afternoon session with godber,danysdad2104 and rourke7719

005.png

The one and only Neil G

015.jpg

We all know about this man

018.jpg

The man who makes it all happen.

019.jpg

Once again a big thankyou to everyone for such a great weekend. [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
bream dream is wellllll hissed off at you winning that, he even put a few fish back and still lost

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Originally posted by common_carp

bream dream is wellllll hissed off at you winning that, he even put a few fish back and still lost

It's up to him too do better,or is it worse,next time. [:D]

Freemason

Site Supporter
Hi Jay,
Will the trophy be up for grabs at Saltfleetby?
I fancy taking it of you [:T]

I know you won't let it go without a fight [:D]

Well done mate.

John.

bream dream

up the Villa.
don't get tooooooo attatched to it,it's mine all mine,and i wants it backs gollum gollum.

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Originally posted by pmdirectuk

Whats this about Saltfleetby????? Can someone fill me in?

Have a look here http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/95959 but i think its full after speaking to smasher on Saturday.You can always PM him and ask though.

Dannysdad

Guv
Originally posted by Nemesis

It came to me, my own, my love....... my....... preciousssssssss.

Your problem is Jay, I've started the ball rolling now with this trophy, so you as the holder have to put up the next one.................and I will be competing! Don't forget I only weighed in 5lb (Still 5lb more than Stu, Rourke7719[:D]) so I must be odds on favourite for the next one[:T]

Hope you enjoy it mate[:W]

I'll find the place on ebay and PM you so you can get it ordered for 2011[8D]

Last edited:

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Originally posted by Dannysdad2104

It came to me, my own, my love....... my....... preciousssssssss.

Your problem is Jay, I've started the ball rolling now with this trophy, so you as the holder have to put up the next one.................and I will be competing! Don't forget I only weighed in 5lb (Still 5lb more than Stu, Rourke7719[:D]) so I must be odds on favourite for the next one[:T]

Hope you enjoy it mate[:W]

I'll find the place on ebay and PM you so you can get it ordered for 2011[8D]

Cheers DD [:T]

pmdirectuk

Should check more!

Originally posted by pmdirectuk

Whats this about Saltfleetby????? Can someone fill me in?

Have a look here http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/95959 but i think its full after speaking to smasher on Saturday.You can always PM him and ask though.

Im in Greece that week!! Bloody hell. Ill see if I can cancel? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.